PPACA Already at It’s Best

Bryan T.

Did anyone see this one yesterday?

Can't post links yet. Google breast feeding mother. Look for the articles from yesterday. Under PPACA, young mother suing over pumping breast milk at work.

I’m not denying this lady the ability to pump, but come on get real. She knew she was going to have to contend with this. My question is, why didn’t she just take leave until the baby was weaned? She would have been covered under the FMLA law for one year.

She will in the end be terminated in one legal way or another. Somebody told her she could make big bucks off of this. It might just blow up in her face.

My only hope is, if we do have a true Justice System. The Federal judge presiding over this case will throw it out.

I’m like old John Stossel used to say on 20/20, “Give me a break”.

How many more things are going to pop up out of Obamacare?

It's America, the most litigious society to ever walk the planet. You'll see tens of thousands of lawsuits pop up over the next few years for reasons silly and serious, with costs from chump change to 8-figures.

It's just plain inevitable, they can sue, so they do, over anything. Any way to make a quick buck at someone else's expense, earning is for chumps.

Back