Predictive Dialer and Voice Broadcast Special

Alsky

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi everyone,

It’s been a while since I visited the forum. I hope everyone is well.

Thank you to all of you who have contacted me through this site to say hello and to introduce yourself... it has been pleasure talking with all of you.

Anyway, I just wanted to let anyone with an interest in Voice Broadcasting know that we are offering our Voice Broadcast services for half price to forum members so if you ever wanted to see how a voice broadcast to the small business community may pay off for you, give me a call or shoot me an email.

At http://www.vipfinancialgroupus.com/, we also have a professional predictive dialer we offer on a month to month lease for only $109.00 per month. This is not an introductory offer but a permanent cost per month moving forward. The system is web based and offers a full complement of all the bells and whistles. No contracts, No setup fees and Never any cancellation fees.

In addition to the dialer solutions we offer, we also have a full ala carte menu of the best performing data and telemarketing or mailing list at low minimums and cost per record. It all begins with the data, so if you are marketing to a tired old list, give me a call , we have the prescription for success when targeting your datasets.

Thank you everyone for giving me the opportunity to update you on the dialer cost specifics.

Happy Selling to you all!

Let me suggest that if you are thinking about dialer, you contact VIP. Al is as honest a person as I have ever spoken with and is more than simply helpful.

Rick

Hi Al,
I am hoping that you could give me the advantages (besides price) over a dialer like MOJO. I am soon investing in a dialer and would prefer to help the little guy if it makes financial sense.

I purchased lead net pro about 8 months ago and have invested over $800 in initial set up and reacuring monthly charges...Bottom line is about 2 or three months ago it went to crap. What generated 3 leads a week quickly vanished after the PTB"S deceided that a few spammers would make the rules...SAVE YOUR MONEY and with some well inspired due diligence...RUN!!! It was at one time worth the money...Now a scam to keep the bucks stopping there. Just my opinion...Not a bad opinion...:nah:

When it comes to dialers, the most important thing is the data or list your dialing I guess.

Al, how much is the list ?

Alsky,

Please call me regarding your dialer. We have a lot of clients purchasing our wholesale SIP termination service for outbound dialing. We get inquiries as to which dialer to use and we would like to add your dialer to our portfolio of offerings.

Vijay
+1 416 828 5262
www (dot) voipinvite (dot) com

Back