Premier Annuity Prospects

"claims he is a huge annuity salesman"

I'm trying to put this into perspective. If I not only sold leads but also sold annuities, would I just pass all those leads on to people who purchase my leads -or would I keep the very, very best leads for myself?

I'm just sayin'...

You need a mailing company that can mail based not only on age, but on investable assets. Most companies call this IPA or PIA, I can't remember. I usually specify a minimum of $100k above and beyond home value and purported income, neither of which are especially relevant to what we are looking for. Someone can have a large and expensive home, but it can be mortgaged to the hilt. And income as a barometer is notoriously inaccurate since people routinely exaggerate what they make and that is the source usually of the info.

The last two mailing I made specified an IPA of $100k and I did not run into a single person that did not have at least that as a bare minimum that was readily available to invest.

Charpess, are you still doing your own mailings?? Let me know I need some guidance when it comes to this issue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You need a mailing company that can mail based not only on age, but on investable assets. Most companies call this IPA or PIA, I can't remember. I usually specify a minimum of $100k above and beyond home value and purported income, neither of which are especially relevant to what we are looking for. Someone can have a large and expensive home, but it can be mortgaged to the hilt. And income as a barometer is notoriously inaccurate since people routinely exaggerate what they make and that is the source usually of the info.

The last two mailing I made specified an IPA of $100k and I did not run into a single person that did not have at least that as a bare minimum that was readily available to invest.

Charpess, are you still doing your own mailings?? Let me know I need some guidance when it comes to this issue.

Last edited:
I do not know how premier annuity prospects has been able to stay in business. They stole my 2000.00 with a promise of 10 quality qualified superb appointments. I sat with 1 prospect. who just lost her husband and was under duress, and the rest of the appoutnmets wer suddenly cancelled " right before their time. This company is horrible
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
exactly/. Noonce the lead cards come back, they make the appoiuntments and cherry pick who they pawn them off to. They have a great "team" going... for themselves. Wuite brilliant. Only the unknowing get screwed

Last edited:
I am researching Pre Set Appointments...thank you for the infromation. it is very helpful in the process. i will not be using this company

One of the better pre-set programs that I have seen was developed by an FMO not a "lead company." The advisor purchased the direct mail pieces and the FMO paid for the in-house appointment setter. In addition to the pre-set appointments made by the FMO, the advisor also received the hard copy responses for use in later marketing campaigns. I like the program because everyone has some skin in the game.

One of the better pre-set programs that I have seen was developed by an FMO not a "lead company." The advisor purchased the direct mail pieces and the FMO paid for the in-house appointment setter. In addition to the pre-set appointments made by the FMO, the advisor also received the hard copy responses for use in later marketing campaigns. I like the program because everyone has some skin in the game

Ok do tell who it is??? I KNOW it's wealthvest??????
how close am I!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that I will be replaced with someone better looking and with a better "radio" voice but until that time people will just have to suffer. ha I'm glad you like the site! Check back often as there are major changes on the way.

Back