Brief update - I'm 2.5 years in with PGI and as an agency owner and they're still fantastic. Always looking to do more to help agents, always looking for opportunities to think outside the box to strengthen agencies. They even recently hosted a call to get feedback from agency owners on how they may be able to help us with hiring, what our main needs were, etc. They are considering some kind of internship type program possibly to help drowning agencies with bandwidth. Something I never even had an expectation for them to do but definitely a pain point (hiring good people) for all agencies!
They mean what they say and they have really been seamless and there to challenge us to grow in ways we need to when we're missing something. Great people. Can't say enough about Shawn Michael, Jason Fleer, and Rex. So glad I chose PGI!

Last edited:
Brief update - I'm 2.5 years in with PGI and as an agency owner and they're still fantastic. Always looking to do more to help agents, always looking for opportunities to think outside the box to strengthen agencies. They even recently hosted a call to get feedback from agency owners on how they may be able to help us with hiring, what our main needs were, etc. They are considering some kind of internship type program possibly to help drowning agencies with bandwidth. Something I never even had an expectation for them to do but definitely a pain point (hiring good people) for all agencies!
They mean what they say and they have really been seamless and there to challenge us to grown in ways we need to when we're missing something. Great people. Can't say enough about Shawn Michael, Jason Fleer, and Rex. So glad I chose PGI!

I have been really interested in PPG. I saw they have different types of leads.

Do you purchase your leads from PPG?

What is the quality like?

I have been really interested in PPG. I saw they have different types of leads.

Do you purchase your leads from PPG?

What is the quality like?
This is the guy you need to ask. :yes:

45144.jpg

Hey Shawn,

I am trying to get some perspective on the different types of leads from PPG from a small operation standpoint.

I have some history of running a large call center and understand that the law of large numbers applies when buying leads at scale. However, a bad week in vegas for a larger center is not as detrimental as it would be for a one man shop.

We all have a rough week now and then, but trying to get a feel for consistency, quality, and freshness from week to week.

Back