Pride Month an opportunity to look at LGBTQ Americans’ financial security

Insurance Forums Staff

Guru
Sponsor
Insurance Forums Staff submitted a new article

Pride Month an opportunity to look at LGBTQ Americans’ financial security
bigstock-Gay-pride-LGBTQ-rainbow-flags-431146724.jpg

LIMRA data highlights LGBTQ Americans’ financial stress.
Continue reading the Original Article.

I'm happy to help anyone, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, height, food preference, food allergies, hair color, or political preference.

I try to just help everyone and treat everyone the same, regardless of whatever. Apparently I am wrong to do that, and keep being told to focus on things I just don't think are that important or relevant, like race or sexual orientation.

I guess I'm just old fashioned, or maybe just out of touch.

I have a younger Marine Veteran buddy. I have been to her home multiple times, we recently went to a carshow at another American Legion Post together and I introduced her as my date.

She is a home owner and single mom with joint custody of one of her two children. She also happens to be a Lesbian. If I sat with her to talk insurance who she sleeps with probably isn't going to be on my check list.
I guess I just Ain't Woke enough.
Oh, oh, oh, and she is a ' ***** Person of color'. So I guess I need to put more weight towards her race than her sex partners, crap, she is a female so I need to put more weight on her Chromosomes than on race.

Dang, I guess need to go back to training to unlearn everything.

I have a younger Marine Veteran buddy. I have been to her home multiple times, we recently went to a carshow at another American Legion Post together and I introduced her as my date.

She is a home owner and single mom with joint custody of one of her two children. She also happens to be a Lesbian. If I sat with her to talk insurance who she sleeps with probably isn't going to be on my check list.
I guess I just Ain't Woke enough.
Oh, oh, oh, and she is a ' ***** Person of color'. So I guess I need to put more weight towards her race than her sex partners, crap, she is a female so I need to put more weight on her Chromosomes than on race.

Dang, I guess need to go back to training to unlearn everything.

You mean you just treat her like a fellow human being and didn't focus on who she is sleeping with, or her race? Did you even ask her pronouns you piece of crap!?!?!?!?

Shame on you for treating her like an equal fellow human. Shame on you.

:twitchy::D:D

You mean you just treat her like a fellow human being and didn't focus on who she is sleeping with, or her race? Did you even ask her pronouns you piece of crap!?!?!?!?

Shame on you for treating her like an equal fellow human. Shame on you.

:twitchy::D:D

She is genuinely one of the best people I know.

Let me also say I absolutely defend her right to be and love anyone she chooses. Same if some guy wants to wear a dress. Cool, do you. I just will not allow some newly woke Pronoun tell me how to think.

Anyway, do they have some specific needs? Sure, same as domestic partners, or mixed marriages, special needs parents, and so on and so on.

We do our jobs regardless of the distraction of the day.

I am very particular with whom I do business with!

Regardless of what color they identify with, their money must be green, or I'm outta there. :laugh:

It's amazing how much diversity that my book has acquired over the years.

We do our jobs regardless of the distraction of the day.

Ain't that the truth, and for a guy with ADD, it's often the hardest part of my job... keeping me focused.

Are you serious?

100% serious. I have met a few really nice guys that are flaming (their words) cross dressers. Referrals from their families, I wrote them. I have also walked out of bikerish trashed out houses with Dixie flags and pits chained out front swastikas inside. I pick my clients, they do not pick me.

I go by the character of the person. I don't care what they wear. Or who they sleep with.

Back