Primerica Term Conversion?

Yeah but look at Primerica now they kicked Pru's butt
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Primerica does not have any conversion dummy

Quotes are one thing quality is another
Compare apples to apples Primerica has top notch products paying out approx $2 mil on claims per day

Your term site is down, broke already??

Primerica does not sell annual renewable term get it straight.:no:

Keep looking I doubt you will find many Primerica policys replaced buy any whole lifers:laugh:
All you whole lifers have not got used to Primerica yet?
They still rule you know
Just give up and start doing what is right.
Gods watching you.:cool:

I am confused; who do you work for?..............LOL:D

"Oh we will be here with or without Citi"

Not talking about Prime, talking about you. ;)

You do realize you are not the company, you are an agent, just like everybody else here for the most part. What are your chances of success? Where will you be in a year?

All you whole lifers have not got used to Primerica yet?
They still rule you know
Just give up and start doing what is right.
Gods watching you.:cool:

You talk about doing what is right. Go to compulife.com and get their free month of quoting software that includes Primerica in the term comparisons. Now start running quotes and tell me how many times Primerica comes up anywhere near the top 10 companies.

I have a new slogan. Replace Primerica and invest the difference.

Quoted a client that had just received a Primerica 20 year term quote. I asked the wife -- with 3 little kids -- "would you rather have $500K or $700 if something were to happen to your husband?" Or she would have another $30 a month to invest? I guess I just don't get it:D

Same dollar amount same class, etc.

Now who is God watching?? Got to give Primerica credit they are good at brain washing. Citi, of which Primerica is a part, has been accused of predatory lending, etc. and yet Primerica still claims to be the 'only':goofy: company that does what's right for each and every client 100% of the time. Sort of hard to do with one product.

No PRIMERICA does not have conversion.....:D

Doesn't that concern you if your clients health changes and 15-20 years down the road he still needs coverage and his assets are not enough to cover his obligations. Don't you think it would be great if he could convert from his term product to a Permanent policy ie UL or WL at that point?

I know I'm going to regret bringing this up because nothing I or anyone else says will make you change your mind about Primerica.

Actually Prime offers ARTie at some really big rates for conversion. I had a couple where he had too high a PSA score and was a decline and she was healthy. Healthy absolutely no contest, primeamerica falls waaaay down the list of companies. But for the husband he has no choice at this point and pays about 4 times the market for their coverage. So you can continue with Prime, but can you afford it?

Back