Primerica Wash Out.......

Biggin

Guru
100+ Post Club
Michigan
He couldn't sell life insurance but he's really good blocking me from selling it. Writing an app yesterday when Chuck Liddell walks in from tanning himself on the back porch. "What are you signing up for?" he says. I introduce myself and he looks like he's going to kick my ass. "I KNEW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO THE MINUTE YOU WALKED IN". I asked him to explain what I was "up to"? "DON'T YOU SIGN ANYTHING, MOM!" FOR $80 PER MONTH YOU COULD GET $500,000 OF LIFE INSURANCE".... Mom replied, "I can't afford $80 per month". Then he claims that she could get $50k for $30/month. He could set it up with ONE PHONE CALL to his Primerica Hero Mr. so and so. She was rolling her eyes and whispered to me "Can you call me later"? (He's still yelling at me from across the room). Glad I wasn't in the mood to mess with him because I think I recognized some prison tats on that dude. And my teeth are fine right where they are.:D

He couldn't sell life insurance but he's really good blocking me from selling it. Writing an app yesterday when Chuck Liddell walks in from tanning himself on the back porch. "What are you signing up for?" he says. I introduce myself and he looks like he's going to kick my ass. "I KNEW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO THE MINUTE YOU WALKED IN". I asked him to explain what I was "up to"? "DON'T YOU SIGN ANYTHING, MOM!" FOR $80 PER MONTH YOU COULD GET $500,000 OF LIFE INSURANCE".... Mom replied, "I can't afford $80 per month". Then he claims that she could get $50k for $30/month. He could set it up with ONE PHONE CALL to his Primerica Hero Mr. so and so. She was rolling her eyes and whispered to me "Can you call me later"? (He's still yelling at me from across the room). Glad I wasn't in the mood to mess with him because I think I recognized some prison tats on that dude. And my teeth are fine right where they are.:D

You should have looked at him and said, "Yeah, this is coming from a guy who paints his toenails just for a commercial!" :err:

That's an awesome story! I don't run into too many folks out in the field that I would back down from, but I'm pretty sure if Liddell told me the deal's off, I wouldn't press the issue.

My only FE celebrity encounter was door knocking Gale Sayers about 10 years ago when he sent in a DM lead. He was very polite, but I still got the stiff arm at the door.

That's an awesome story! I don't run into too many folks out in the field that I would back down from, but I'm pretty sure if Liddell told me the deal's off, I wouldn't press the issue.

My only FE celebrity encounter was door knocking Gale Sayers about 10 years ago when he sent in a DM lead. He was very polite, but I still got the stiff arm at the door.

A stiff arm from Gale Sayers? How appropriate! :D

Wow, you can take the deadbeat out of the trailer, but you cant take the trailer out of the deadbeat, once a deadbeat always a deadbeat, that card confirms it for me:D:D:D

I guess my sarcasm didn't translate well. It wasn't the actual mma fighter. He just looked like him. And he looked like he was ready to fight.

What a story! We never know what we'll run into. Or run away from. I'm overweight, slow, never boxed, I'd be backing up:1baffled:..... Thanks for the story.

Back