Starting out questions

Misty

I am primarily a P&C agent with a decent size book. Over the years I have inherited a couple of small books from older agents and those clients are aging. We do life, health insurance, group benefits and I have offered LTC for years. We started offering Medicare this year.

I haven't done much with FE except for offering MOO to my own family members. Lately it seems like my older clients are getting bad advice or just aren't getting helped. Agents I used to refer to have retired or changed focus and I think I want to offer more FE options in house. I want ease of doing business, P&C is complicated enough. I have 4 producers and we cover 5 states and I don't want to take away from what they are doing and bog them down. We aren't worried about buying leads. What are the best companies to offer? Who has the most streamlined processes?
Thanks

I am primarily a P&C agent with a decent size book. Over the years I have inherited a couple of small books from older agents and those clients are aging. We do life, health insurance, group benefits and I have offered LTC for years. We started offering Medicare this year.

I haven't done much with FE except for offering MOO to my own family members. Lately it seems like my older clients are getting bad advice or just aren't getting helped. Agents I used to refer to have retired or changed focus and I think I want to offer more FE options in house. I want ease of doing business, P&C is complicated enough. I have 4 producers and we cover 5 states and I don't want to take away from what they are doing and bog them down. We aren't worried about buying leads. What are the best companies to offer? Who has the most streamlined processes?
Thanks
I would subscribe to FexQuotes or InsuranceToolKit so you can easily quote all the FE products in the states you are selling.
MOO is usually fairly competitive but underwriting is a little tight.
KSKJ life is a very good FE company if they are in any of your states. If they show on the quoters they are there. If not, they aren’t.
Prosperity is another popular FE COMPANY. Liberty Bankers and Foresters are two more that are used by a lot of agents. FexContracting is my brokerage that can contact you direct to most FE companies if you don’t already have a good IMO you are using.
Here is a link to our free sample of FexQuotes. [EXTERNAL LINK] - Final Expense Quotes

Great advice that Newby is giving. You should also make sure that the companies you are picking have other products like regular WL or UL/GUL as those will fit you "non-senior" clients better, for the most part.

No reason to sell an FE product to a 40 year old with nothing wrong with them. Too expensive compared to anything else they can get.

I would subscribe to FexQuotes or InsuranceToolKit so you can easily quote all the FE products in the states you are selling.
MOO is usually fairly competitive but underwriting is a little tight.
KSKJ life is a very good FE company if they are in any of your states. If they show on the quoters they are there. If not, they aren’t.
Prosperity is another popular FE COMPANY. Liberty Bankers and Foresters are two more that are used by a lot of agents. FexContracting is my brokerage that can contact you direct to most FE companies if you don’t already have a good IMO you are using.
Here is a link to our free sample of FexQuotes. [EXTERNAL LINK] - Final Expense Quotes

Are you contracting lots of new f2f agents?
More telesales?
What’s the ratio?

Seems like this forum is not nearly as active as it was a few years ago. I know there are lots of groups that have popped up on FB. Guys have washed out,left the business.

What’s happening? Are you growing?
Not looking for a penis measuring contest just genuine conversation for the forum.

Where do you see this business growing in 2023 ?

Thanks

What 5 states?

Are you contracting lots of new f2f agents?
More telesales?
What’s the ratio?

Seems like this forum is not nearly as active as it was a few years ago. I know there are lots of groups that have popped up on FB. Guys have washed out,left the business.

What’s happening? Are you growing?
Not looking for a penis measuring contest just genuine conversation for the forum.

Where do you see this business growing in 2023 ?
I’ve never gone after massive amounts of agents. If I have three new ones start in the same month I feel slammed.

I do get agents that call me sometimes and want to sign up and sell by phone. I refer most of those over to Jeff Root‘s group. It’s fine to call us to pick up another contract or two if you already have your phone sales going and things are going well. But I have no idea why an agent just starting out in phone sales would select an agency that is not specializing in phone sales. That has never made any sense to me. But it happens fairly regularly.

Please disregard my private email & pictures earlier. I had sent it after only reading your 1st 2 paragraphs. It was only when you said you were not up for a challenge/contest that I realized I may have challenged you to a contest you were not looking at getting into. Please delete the pictures, I may run for national office someday & in the wrong hands, those pictures could get me a cabinet position I don't want

Back