Primerica Whole Life Policy

I actually ran across a Primerica term policy (for the first time in years). Their term policy is NOT CONVERTIBLE to any permanent plan, so I suppose that killed it, not surprisingly.

However, I did replace it with an AIG QoL 30 Year Term with Living Benefits. More coverage, less premium, chronic/critical/terminal living benefits. The Primerica policy was issued as Preferred NT. My policy was issued as Table B/NT due to health issues after the Primerica policy was taken.

Still less expensive.

AND convertible into the vast array of AIG permanent products.

The Primerica policy was issued as Preferred NT. My policy was issued as Table B/NT due to health issues after the Primerica policy was taken.

Still less expensive.

AND convertible into the vast array of AIG permanent products.

Wow. I bet they were happy. Surprised the Prim policy was more expensive, they much be (or were) really high.

Wow. I bet they were happy. Surprised the Prim policy was more expensive, they much be (or were) really high.

I was pretty shocked that Table B was cheaper than their PNT.

I also heard about the Primerica WL policy. I saw a copy of one back in 1996ish. I wish I would have printed it out. I think it was by a post from Ron Sunderman (I think he's passed on since then). I really would like to get a copy of one if someone has one. It was really bad but I think they had to have it because one of the states insurance commissioner required all insurance companies to offer it.

Back