Primerica

There are literally SO MANY places that will pay for your license.
I'm with Willis Towers Watson and they gave me the class, exam, licensing for multiple states.
It's a great company and I'm pleased. I was hired to be seasonal and so while I hope to be long term, if I'm not I'm glad they did what they did. It's medicare sales there and while that's great, I'm really into the life insurance sales that I will do on my own afterwards with Back9.

Look around, you don't have to be part of an MLM to get your stuff paid for.

I think it's more about the securities licenses than insurance. For a Series 6TO or 7TO, you have to be sponsored by a broker/dealer. PFS is a broker/dealer. But for SIE and the series 63, 65, or 66 do not require sponsoring.

Some people do that. I don't believe it's that ethical to use a company to just get your licenses and then leave. I'd at least choose to have the intention of being a long-term associate in the beginning.

I plan to stay but I've read alot of bad reviews and I just wanted to know if for some reason it doesn't work out I can go else were with my license

I plan to stay but I've read alot of bad reviews and I just wanted to know if for some reason it doesn't work out I can go else were with my license

I started with Great American and got out just short of a year. They didn’t pay for my license but your license follows you.
Here’s a tip. Don’t go by the reviews you see, what do you see? How do you like it?

I personally think they have high premiums and low commissions but I’m no life expert.

I personally think they have high premiums and low commissions but I’m no life expert.

Neither are any of the Primerica agents I know or have met. The RVPs and SVPs were experts in selling the dream and how to close / push their products with little knowledge of the other life products. IMohsoHO

However, there have been some sharp agents that started at Primerica and left for greener pastures.

Back