Primerica

I went to one of their meetings and showed slight intrest and now they won't stop calling and now that they now I am licensed it is getting worse.....AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

MLM-Multi-Level-Money takers :) hehehehehe

This thread is interesting in that just today I find that I'm in a competitive situation with Primerica agent for term ins. with a prospect. I don't yet know what she quoted. However, does anyone have any good competitive info (legal and accurate) about the company that I can refer the prospect to. She has a 'dear friend" who wants to put her into a Primerica plan. I told her to wait until see sees my quote from West Coast.

Al

Im sorry I seem to have lost my ability to read! Are we all not Americans here? where is your pride? Prime America Rulez!

I used to really like their logo! (Cant seem to find it anywhere) Did some one steal it?

Scott:sad:

Im sorry I seem to have lost my ability to read! Are we all not Americans here? where is your pride? Prime America Rulez!

I used to really like their logo! (Cant seem to find it anywhere) Did some one steal it?

Scott:sad:

Please tell me your joking, Primerica is more like a chicken farm than anything else.

Their "buy term and invest the rest" motto is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Not to mention all the people they "educate" are taking the bus to their classes pretending to know retirement planning.

Give me a break, this company should be taken off the map all together.

If you do the math that THEY (Primerica) give you its easy to see who makes money with them. One of thier ad pieces bragged that they sold 184,000 life insurance policies last year (2006) .... Turn the page, then went on to list just over 200,000 liscensed agents. oops somebody didn't make ANY money last year!!!

Run,! Dont walk away from this oportunity, Get with a legit company and make some real money.

Back