Prize Drawings for Referrals?

We do prize drawings for lead "survey" referrals.

And you're in Georgia which is pretty strict right? I assume the that as long as you enter people into the drawing only for doing the survey then everything is legit? And if one of the survey questions is about referrals, well you give them the option to answer or not, so no inducement has occurred.

You might get some people who just fill out the survey for the drawing only, if anyone does put down referral names that's more than you had before.

Does that sound right?

I do P&C + Life. No Health.

Anyway my intention isn't to frighten people by singing!! I have considered doing video email messages for special clients.

And you're in Georgia which is pretty strict right? I assume the that as long as you enter people into the drawing only for doing the survey then everything is legit? And if one of the survey questions is about referrals, well you give them the option to answer or not, so no inducement has occurred.

You might get some people who just fill out the survey for the drawing only, if anyone does put down referral names that's more than you had before.

Does that sound right?

I do P&C + Life. No Health.

Anyway my intention isn't to frighten people by singing!! I have considered doing video email messages for special clients.

We just do the drawing for completing the survey and they don't know they get an entry until it's over . . . Then they can get extra entry's by referring others to do a survey.

Once again when the topic comes up about compensation for referrals, I suggest the old standard. CONTACT YOUR DEPT OF INSURANCE. In other words ask the people who can fine you, if they will fine you if you do something a certain way.

Not a spot to beg forgiveness, check with them first and find out from the people who oversee this stuff. Don't ask an agent who may not be in your state, ask your state's office of insurance

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back