Pro Leads Services - I Got Scammed

Why do you guys do leads like that? I purchase my leads from Experian.com/small-business/mailing-lists.jsp?c_source=ent_cust_seg
Using this site has got me real leads with all working numbers so far. Business of insurance is as all of us know a numbers game X amount of calls = X amount of meetings thus = X amount of sales. So where can you get real information about a company including their number? How about their credit report! :biggrin:

You can define your search as you wish and its fully downloadable in a csv format!! I love it has done very well for me and have only been in the business a month!:D

Why do you guys do leads like that? I purchase my leads from Experian.com/small-business/mailing-lists.jsp?c_source=ent_cust_seg
Using this site has got me real leads with all working numbers so far. Business of insurance is as all of us know a numbers game X amount of calls = X amount of meetings thus = X amount of sales. So where can you get real information about a company including their number? How about their credit report! :biggrin:

You can define your search as you wish and its fully downloadable in a csv format!! I love it has done very well for me and have only been in the business a month!:D

Let me know if you want to save some money on those lists ;)

What lines do you sell? I was just talking to some guys down south that are doing great with health insurance on cold calling; we had a good laugh about internet leads.

To the OP: Part of getting started is getting ripped off, it's par for course. Most of us get burned at least a few thousand dollars figuring things like that out, so take it as a lesson learned.

If you do a search on here for different lead sources you'll get a feeling for what different types of leads have problems with and what you can expect to pay. The 300 leads for $500 is too cheap to be legitimate.

What type of insurance are you trying to sell?

Buying internet leads that are supposed to be "exclusive" is ridiculous, but then again so is buying lottery tickets. I will tell you that from the other side of the fence new agents or "pending" agents are prime targets. Stay away from shady sources, this isnt a black market. Use your resources guys, buying leads shouldnt be like playing russian roulette.

Back