Problems with Phase II (Identify Verification)

"If you have technical questions or concerns about FFM exchanges or agent and broker registration issues in the FFM states, please call 1-800-706-7893 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Eastern and someone from the CMS call center will be able to assist you!"

just give up....it is going to be defended.....http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN2/

Last edited:
Finally able to register after 3 weeks. When you get to the page that says Application/ Federally Facilitated Marketplace and Take An Action/ Add role-Remove Role. Is there something I'm suppose to do or am I done?

what's being defended, Scott? The ACA?

the way I see is....ok...we have guaranteed health insurance ......but we voted against subsidizers....so now you have to pay the full prem for all these benefits..... bet you wish you had the individual prems in 2012.....dang now they are pulling a duck dynasty card...hahaha

Finally able to register after 3 weeks. When you get to the page that says Application/ Federally Facilitated Marketplace and Take An Action/ Add role-Remove Role. Is there something I'm suppose to do or am I done?

If that page shows that your "role" is the Federally Facilitated Marketplace, you are all done Sherota. Just be sure to remember your login User ID for the Portal. That is your official Federal ID for the marketplace/exchange. Congratulations!
allen

----------

really...........thought you would be on top of this.....have had calls from clients today about this....still not sure what it will play on oct 1.....
Ted Cruz faux filibuster goes on as Senate readies spending bill vote - CBS News

and he is still talking...the live link..... Live Video - C-SPAN2 | C-SPAN

OH..now I see what you're talking about Scott. You used the word "defended" in your post. That threw me off. Congressman Cruz will be labeled a forward-thinking HERO if ObamaCare crashes and burns in the next year or two.
ac

OH..now I see what you're talking about Scott. You used the word "defended" in your post. That threw me off. Congressman Cruz will be labeled a forward-thinking HERO if ObamaCare crashes and burns in the next year or two.
ac

yea,,,and has a ton of texan followers that are leaving messages on his fb page....so I start pasting my health care reform link on all comments.... FB just slapped me,....hahahaha...https://www.facebook.com/tedcruzpage
Support Dashboard

You'll find the status of your reports and inquiries listed below.
We'll let you know if we need any information from you or when we've made a decision.

Pending

• 6sj2LfmzUsR.png
    • You're blocked from posting on or creating Pages
    • This feature block will last until October 2 at 12:27am

History

• You don't have any support history to view.

----------

dude....Teds fb page is blowing up.........

Well I too thought I was done with Part II of the FFM registration.
After sitting in a Blue meeting this morning the reps told me I should be seeing
FFM Market Plan & FFM Broker on my Medicare Site page.
After I Log into the Medicare Site the only thing my screen shows is:

Left side of Screen
My ACCESS

Request New Application Access
View and Manage My Access

Right Side of Screen
View and Manage My Access
Select Add a Role or Remove a Role to manage your access for an application.
Application:
Federally Facilitated Marketplace

I don't see anything that indicates FFM Market Plan or FFM Broker ?

I called and talked to the help desk at one of the #s and the gentleman I spoke to looked at my acct and told me it looked ok.

Guess I'm not sure if I am set up or not: Probably will have to sit on the phone tomorrow for several hours to find out. Anyone with a similar problem on here that could help it would be appriciated.......:1eek:

Last edited:
Well I too thought I was done with Part II of the FFM registration.
After sitting in a Blue meeting this morning the reps told me I should be seeing
FFM Market Plan & FFM Broker on my Medicare Site page.
After I Log into the Medicare Site the only thing my screen shows is:

My ACCESS View & Manage My Access
Select Add Role or Remove to man etc:
Request New Application Access
Application
View and Manage My Access Federally Facilitated Marketplace

I don't see anything that indicates FFM Market Plan or FFM Broker ?

I called and talked to the help desk at one of the #s and the gentleman I spoke to looked at my acct and told me it looked ok.

Guess I'm not sure if I am set up or not: Probably will have to sit on the phone tomorrow for several hours to find out. Any help here with similar situation would be helpful.......:1eek:

You're good and in, once you were on that page if it say federally facilitated marketplace you apparently already chose "agent/broker" and FFM.

Back