Proof of income for mortgage

How can i get Proof of Income for home mortgage? Is there any solution if i do not have any proof of income or address?

How many times will you post the same question and disappear? Do you file taxes? Do you use a bank? If you bank, approach the mortgage person at your bank and start the process. You will need to list your assets, where your money comes from, in order to guarantee that the mortgage will get paid.

This guy can’t be serious. Is this some way to try to get his post count up? There’s easier ways.

There is always Rent to Own but that is not a mortgage. Obviously he/she does not file taxes so what is there to gain from a mortgage?

I'm set up as a sole proprietor. I write off a lot on my tax returns. If you do to your tax returns might not help you out. So what you can do is do a bank statement program where they won't look at your tax returns. Your credit has to be good. Most will either do 100% of your personal account or 50% of your business account but not both. That being said you will pay a higher rate usually about 1% higher. If you need help I have a couple of people I can recommend you to.

Last edited:
Back