Prospect with Alzheimer

You are not helping
Okay, let me break it down for you. Your prospect will not pass regular underwriting and you run a risk of an E&O claim because your prospeck won't remember what you told them and the heirs will be looking for a payoff.
Involve another family member in any and all discussions when you offer the GI policy. Most top out at $25000 so sell more than 1 carrier if money isn't an issue and then learn your craft.

At that age there is not too many GI policies available as most have an age cut off is 80. It was mentioned to have an additional family member present during a conversation, make sure they have an insurable interest. At the end of the day I would recommend your client gets a pre-paid funeral with the local funeral home they want to use. Sometimes doing what's best for the client is walking away from a sale providing a path forward for them.

At that age there is not too many GI policies available as most have an age cut off is 80. It was mentioned to have an additional family member present during a conversation, make sure they have an insurable interest. At the end of the day I would recommend your client gets a pre-paid funeral with the local funeral home they want to use. Sometimes doing what's best for the client is walking away from a sale providing a path forward for them.
Sons of Norway is 0-85 and available in Florida.

Back