Prospecting with Seminars

Susan is a total rockstar with her methods. She's absolutely hilarious too.

Shes a "rock star" in terms of sales, yes, she KILLS it! As far as her disposition on supps vs MAPDs, Im not a fan of hers at all. From what I heard of her, its like MAPDs are total scams & she thinks theres no place for them. She believes everyone should have a med supp.

Shes a "rock star" in terms of sales, yes, she KILLS it! As far as her disposition on supps vs MAPDs, Im not a fan of hers at all. From what I heard of her, its like MAPDs are total scams & she thinks theres no place for them. She believes everyone should have a med supp.

Well. Since MAPD enrollees get 88 minutes of therapy per day vs 144 on Original Medicare after a stroke, I would have to agree with her.

Yesterday I had a guy referred to me that signed up for "free" United Healthcare. Had no idea it was an HMO. Just got diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. Doesn't have the $4900 OOP. Wants to see someone OON. Told him I couldn't help. He started crying. I had to text the referral source, to make sure his wife was there before I would hang up the phone.

Would take him 4 years of a Plan G premium to get to $4900.

As far as I'm concerned, if you aren't on Medicaid or SSDI then MAPDs are stooopid.

Well. Since MAPD enrollees get 88 minutes of therapy per day vs 144 on Original Medicare after a stroke, I would have to agree with her.

Yesterday I had a guy referred to me that signed up for "free" United Healthcare. Had no idea it was an HMO. Just got diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. Doesn't have the $4900 OOP. Wants to see someone OON. Told him I couldn't help. He started crying. I had to text the referral source, to make sure his wife was there before I would hang up the phone.

As far as I'm concerned, if you aren't on Medicaid or SSDI then MAPDs are stooopid.

Some people see the initial cost and go for the lower option. I have sold very few MAPDs that aren't SNPs....do the most service work on those few MAPDs.

I agree with her.

Please provide link to the difference in PT benefit between MA and original Medicare - a have seen that before.Also chances are if client doesn't have the 4900 OOP he would probably qualify for assistance/charity for chemo treatments .You must also consider the annual part B deductible over 4 years and the 300 to over 1000.00 annual premium for part D.

I could make the case that mapd all suck and i could make the case that med supps are almost always a waste of money but i don't since I understand there is pros and cons to all the options.

Seems a little close to the edge with a lot of the verbiage she uses when describing MAPD. I feel like if she used those specific terms during a sales meeting it would get flagged, which opens up the age old discussion of if you aren't licensed can you "explain" the plan to a person and are you subject to the same liability. Do you play by the same set of rules? Same goes for part D. Could I make an annuity product look amazing and throw deragoraty remarks at stocks/products you have to get additional licensing to offer.

Secondly, how can you declare you are the number 1 producer in an area, what about captive agents that you don't have sales data for, what if I write 200k with 5 carriers each year and your number 1 with mutual of Omaha BC you write 300k. Seems impossible to prove that claim.

I think she might be certified to sell MAPD and PDP. Don't know for sure. Only sales Med Supp and is (has been) big on Plan F.

Not certified for MA or PDP. I have never heard her say MA is a scam. Never heard anyone quote her as saying they are a scam.

Back