Prosperity-Time for another Look

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
Does anyone have a list of "Niches" for the Prosperity FE product, now that Trans is basically out?

I love that they actually got the "True SS Billing" thing right
and
They do take Direct Express cards

Would love to see a "Prosperity Niche Sheet" so I can use it to make my own! lol

They’re great. Most of our agents lead off with them.

-SS Billing
-DE
-CC tied to a bank account
-Insulin friendly
-Instant decision eapp
-10% bonus on top of $20k issued every quarter
-Level, Graded and Modified same comp
-Good for heavy heart meds over 2 years as long as fills are concurrent
-Easy to understand Rx guide
-Telesales friendly

Does anyone have a list of "Niches" for the Prosperity FE product, now that Trans is basically out?

I love that they actually got the "True SS Billing" thing right
and
They do take Direct Express cards

Would love to see a "Prosperity Niche Sheet" so I can use it to make my own! lol
What Jones said below. Also, you can get Diabetic Neuropathy through as LEVEL if it (Gabapentin, Neurotin, Lyrica, Ropinerole) has been prescribed over 2 years with no changes.

Can add accidental death to the policy (I know most companies have this, but wanted to at least mention it)

They also have the Prime Term 100 product that can eliminate MOST Guarantee Issue situations and it is much cheaper than AIG. 40-80 and only 3 questions. The first question is knockout stuff if they currently have (oxygen for instance). The second question is 2 year diagnosis questions. So Kidney Dialysis diagnosed OVER 2 years ago for instance, would be accepted.

It pays 25% less than the FE product, but gives a 9 month advance.

Also, they give a 10% bonus per quarter as long as you produce over $20,000. Nice little (obtainable) bonus.

I would add that policy service, updates and all that post sale work is very easy with them compared to many other companies.

Back