Qualifying for Trips

Was it the same qualifying amount...I thinks it's 100k in FE premium this year? They also have a disclaimer that they only take 70 ppl...is that true?

Yes. $200K with double credit for FE. That cap of 70 sounds right, too.

Was it the same qualifying amount...I thinks it's 100k in FE premium this year? They also have a disclaimer that they only take 70 ppl...is that true?

It's $200,000 qualifying premiums.
Med Sup $1 for $1
FE $2 for $1
Cancer, hospital etc... $2 for $1

Top 70 qualify for trip. If not at top 70 they'll get $3,000 cash

It's $200,000 qualifying premiums. Med Sup $1 for $1 FE $2 for $1 Cancer, hospital etc... $2 for $1 Top 70 qualify for trip. If not at top 70 they'll get $3,000 cash

When I got the call letting me know I qualified I was told no cash option this year. Not that I'd take it; the trip is worth way more than that. Not doubting you're right, just not what I was told. $3k was offered last year. Great company by the way. I'd recommend them to any agent.

When I got the call letting me know I qualified I was told no cash option this year. Not that I'd take it; the trip is worth way more than that. Not doubting you're right, just not what I was told. $3k was offered last year. Great company by the way. I'd recommend them to any agent.

The $3,000 cash is only if you get over $200,000 qualified premiums but not in the top 70

Top 70 gets the trip. No cash

Indeed, very good company. In my top 3

Yea, most don't give cash out anymore like they used to. I used to sometimes prefer the cash option back in the day instead of going to these designed and assigned trips. I won the Americo trip this year and called to see if I could take the cash. They said "no" you're stuck having to go to Cali. It turned out GREAT for me though. NASB terminated my Americo contract due to hurt feelings of me leaving them but Americo still honored their flight tickets and they sent me other parting gifts as well. I fly free already, So my family and I will now fly free anywhere we want. So It turned out WAY BETTER than I had hoped!!! I'll be winning the TRINITY trip this year which I will DEFINITELY want to go on.

Yea, most don't give cash out anymore like they used to. I used to sometimes prefer the cash option back in the day instead of going to these designed and assigned trips. I won the Americo trip this year and called to see if I could take the cash. They said "no" you're stuck having to go to Cali. It turned out GREAT for me though. NASB terminated my Americo contract due to hurt feelings of me leaving them but Americo still honored their flight tickets and they sent me other parting gifts as well. I fly free already, So my family and I will now fly free anywhere we want. So It turned out WAY BETTER than I had hoped!!! I'll be winning the TRINITY trip this year which I will DEFINITELY want to go on.

I just got appointed with Americo a few weeks ago and am interested in the England trip. Are you writing enough Americo to make it?

My first trip was last year, Budapest with Aetna. Amazing. Hard to imagine how they'll top it in Barcelona in a couple weeks but eager to find out.

My wife won that one off of Med Sup sales. We probably messed up taking the cash offer on that one but I felt like I was dieing the week we had to decide. I got food poisoned in Cancoun.

My wife won that one off of Med Sup sales. We probably messed up taking the cash offer on that one but I felt like I was dieing the week we had to decide. I got food poisoned in Cancoun.

It was your wifes trip....Couldn't she have taken her boy toy instead? :)

This year they aren't letting that happen, apparently. No cash option for trip qualifiers.

Back