Question about ACA

CS04

Hi everyone, I’m self employed and picked up a high deductible ACA plan during open enrollment for 2021. I haven’t been diagnosed with anything yet, but I’m beginning to think something might be very wrong with me.

Is it possible I get denied coverage if I see a doctor in 2021, but some of the symptoms were around in 2020? I did not have health care in 2020. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I’m self employed and picked up a high deductible ACA plan during open enrollment for 2021. I haven’t been diagnosed with anything yet, but I’m beginning to think something might be very wrong with me.

Is it possible I get denied coverage if I see a doctor in 2021, but some of the symptoms were around in 2020? I did not have health care in 2020. Thanks!

You can not be denied coverage by ACA law. All of your pre existing health conditions will be covered starting jan 1st per the ACA law.

Just pay your premium, and go take care of yourself, and stay in network. But do yourself and everyone a favor, don't go uninsured if nothing is wrong or have full recovery.

Back