Question About Affiliates

i would assume purchasing leads from affiliates would result in a lower cost per lead, being able to get 200-300 leads in a month and then paying the following month seems to make sense...it seems to me that vendors working with affiliates are no more than middlemen

You have to ask yourself what's in it for the affiliate to sell leads to an individual agent? Personally as an affiliate I would want weekly to biweekly payments and higher payouts versus selling to a lead vendor

Also, do you really want to be the negotiator for the lead return department when dealing with affiliate marketers over the internet?

Thats just not the best negotiation position to be in, and frankly from what I know of affiliate marketers, present company excluded, I think you'd be making a terrible mistake going around looking for someone to do a "deal" like that with.

You are SO likely to get someone who WILL screw you by looking around not knowing what you're doing in any place where you'd find anyone that could accomplish what you're asking.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Or, I mean just go on over to BHW, and post a message. Someone WILL respond and help you right away.

Last edited:
this is the second post i saw you advertise the same thing....Alexa Traffic Rank: 9,426,236 for your website....no sites linked in..how exactly are you generating leads? and with three posts youre already trying to sell leads? c'mon mannn

Back