Question about my life insurance police

Would not want to be one of the agents who advised not to disclose condition on application. I imagine that more was said to the insured during her first hospital visit which also was not disclosed and was the reason for seeking insurance in the first place. The real problem here is that the insured signed a false application.

Would not want to be one of the agents who advised not to disclose condition on application. I imagine that more was said to the insured during her first hospital visit which also was not disclosed and was the reason for seeking insurance in the first place. The real problem here is that the insured signed a false application.

I have written a lot of insurance over a lot of years. I have have had 1 contestable claim not paid. That was two years ago. Pure luck. Because I am sure some people have not been completely forthcoming.

If this was a graded policy, and we still don't know if it is or not, the only way thee might be a death claim payable would be if the death was because of something else, like a car accident. I had a GI application for a customer one time and needed a social before I could submit it. The fellow was stabbed to death in DC before I got the information and they were still willing to consider paying because the death had nothing to do with medical questions.

I saw graded mentioned but did not see anything that indicates graded.

I would love to know the company. - If- it went down the way the op stated I can just imagine some trainers saying that crap.
OP says Sequis. Don't see graded on their menu but who knows. Now looks like 3 people at the appointment, 2 will say 'never said that', the other one is dead.

Back