Question for Agents

fearsback

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hello I am a fairly new p&c agent in Florida. We have been very busy and are looking to bring on staff but had a few questions I thought you guys might be able to assist me with. Is it possible to hire staff on a commission only basis if I am supporting the leads and an enormous amount of carriers. If the answer is yes what would be a commission split for new and renewal business. Thank you in advance for your help.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also is there any difference in hiring a 440 agent vs a 220 agent. Thank you.

Last edited:
The more times you post this in different threads, you will get less answers

You must have a lot of time on your hands because you have a response for every question but it is never what they are looking for.

You must have a lot of time on your hands because you have a response for every question but it is never what they are looking for.

Might not be the answer you want but he is giving you sound advice on how the board works. You would do well to listen to him instead of making snide comments about how much time he has on his hands. .I know for a fact, he stays very busy between brews thinking of caustic comments to post on the forum.

Last edited:
Hello I am a fairly new p&c agent in Florida. We have been very busy and are looking to bring on staff but had a few questions I thought you guys might be able to assist me with. Is it possible to hire staff on a commission only basis if I am supporting the leads and an enormous amount of carriers. If the answer is yes what would be a commission split for new and renewal business. Thank you in advance for your help.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also is there any difference in hiring a 440 agent vs a 220 agent. Thank you.

Just curious how a fairly new P&C agent has an enormous amount of carriers? How many carriers are you talking about?

Might not be the answer you want but he is giving you sound advice on how the board works. You would do well to listen to him instead of making snide comments about how much time he has on his hands. .I know for a fact, he stays very busy between brews thinking of caustic comments to post on the forum.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Alright, you want a real answer, you can't have STAFF on COMMISSION, Staff are EMPLOYEES, producers can be commission only.....You might be able to pay bonuses, but it will depend on what your state allows.

Someone with an enormous amount of carriers would know this,

Last edited by a moderator:
Fearsback: i saw where you posted on my post in another thread, where are you located in Florida, i am wondering if you would be willing to talk to me about a lot of different things. let me know my email is rasowell 30 @ gmail . com

thanks

a couple of assholes in this section of the forum, huh? guy asked the same question in more than one spot on the forum to get a quicker response and hopefully a number of people to answer him....for a new agent 5 carriers is a lot, no need to be an asshole..if you don't like the questions, simply don't answer them. fearsback if you need anything feel free to build up your number of posts and PM me.

a couple of assholes in this section of the forum, huh? guy asked the same question in more than one spot on the forum to get a quicker response and hopefully a number of people to answer him....for a new agent 5 carriers is a lot, no need to be an asshole..if you don't like the questions, simply don't answer them. fearsback if you need anything feel free to build up your number of posts and PM me.

PJ.. Just remember everybody has one..:1smile:

Back