Quick Auto Question - Georgia Specific

4 auto insurance quote

This site is very informative and fruitful. I liked it very much and it was interesting to read it. The insurance comparison tool is a very useful program in that it helps connect consumers with insurance policies suited to their needs. By entering your zip code at the top of this page, you will be brought to a questionnaire asking about your vehicle and your auto insurance needs. After completing this brief three page form, you will then be contacted by insurance companies eager for your business.
When insurance companies look at all of these factors (and others) and calculate your risk potential, your quote will be determined. Don’t be worried if you get an expensive insurance rate to begin with, there are many ways you can decrease your premiums over time.

Re: 4 auto insurance quote

This site is very informative and fruitful. I liked it very much and it was interesting to read it. The insurance comparison tool is a very useful program in that it helps connect consumers with insurance policies suited to their needs. By entering your zip code at the top of this page, you will be brought to a questionnaire asking about your vehicle and your auto insurance needs. After completing this brief three page form, you will then be contacted by insurance companies eager for your business.
When insurance companies look at all of these factors (and others) and calculate your risk potential, your quote will be determined. Don’t be worried if you get an expensive insurance rate to begin with, there are many ways you can decrease your premiums over time.

Get off my thread EVIL SPAMMER!!

Well, if he has a DUI, its worse than getting your registration suspended. He probably has an SR-22 filing, which means once his insurance lapses, his drivers license is suspended as well.

If he gets caught driving on a suspended license, his insurance rates will go even higher. No license isn't a big deal, but driving on a suspended license is a major ticket.

Of course, I'm answering in Californese. I assume most of this translates correctly to Georgian.

Dan

Georgia law does require insurers to report cancellations of auto policies to the state electronically.

The vehicle owner has 30 days from the state's receipt of cancellation to submit proof of new insurance without a lapse.

If the state does not receive that proof, a Notice of Pending Suspension is mailed to the vehicle owner.

If an adequate response is not provided to the state 30 days after the Notice of Suspension, the vehicle registation is suspended and fines and penalties are imposed.

Back