Quoting Tool for Seniors

Why does anyone need this item?

Between smsteam.net and ritter's site that covers about 99% of the market.

the tool is needed because seniors are shopping online for coverage, find a particular agents site and want to see whats available. Problem is... they cant proceed to get the quotes becasue they're over 65. If you shop online for anything.. you want to see what it costs immediately.

the tool is needed because seniors are shopping online for coverage, find a particular agents site and want to see whats available. Problem is... they cant proceed to get the quotes becasue they're over 65. If you shop online for anything.. you want to see what it costs immediately.

I agree PA.. back 7 years ago there were MGA's that said the internet would never replace good old fashioned belly to belly sales... what did i say...BS... what happened? online sales is replacing the broker marketing model... today we hear the same thing with med supps... "old school this" and "old school that"... same thing as i heard before.

Back 5-7 years ago there were few carriers that offered online application means... the ones that did made it hard to understand and do... today if you aint online you are toast... same will happen with med supps... just a metter of time. Thats the reason I developed a website for this product... will it work now? No, probably not... but give it a few and lets see where we are at..

I currently use Health Connect and Norvax to generate individual health insurance proposals and Health Connect does quote a few senior products in the area I sell but I'm wondering if anyone has developed a tool to quote/email medsupp/MA plans. I desperatley need this technology. Norvax says its in the works.. thats about all I get. Any help is appreciated.

TIA

Joe

Joe
Why don't you use Benefit mall or Empower Brokerage to run quotes?

Joe
Why don't you use Benefit mall or Empower Brokerage to run quotes?

I currently use 2 quoting tools

Norvax
Health Connect

I can get medicare quotes for my clients anytime... thats not the problem

I want the seniors to be able to get instant medicare supp/ MA quotes on-line (via agent website) and then the info is forwarded to me so I may contact them and mail/email additional proposals or suggestions.

Does Benefit Mall or Empower off this technology?
instant senior quotes online?

Regards,
Joe

Every time I watch this I have flashbacks. Worked in an environment like that once. Usually top 3 in sales every week. Got fired because I refused to run a Sunday lead 90 miles away.

No big deal. I was ready to quit any way.

Back