Ready for Vegas 12/7/14?

Looks like there will be about a dozen of us enjoying a few days in Vegas next month.

I don't know how this happened, but even a few final expense agents will be there.

I'm arriving late morning on 12/7 and hope to play a round of golf the next day. If anyone would like to join, let me know preferably by email (below).

We certainly need to be sure to meet for drinks and remain at the bar until it comes to blows (you FE agents know what I'm talking about).

If you'll be in Vegas shoot me an email with your contact info.

Rick

See you in a couple of weeks man.

Looks like the only agents going to Vegas are retired, or, recruiters. It would be nice to attend if there were other agents attending that actually sold insurance.

I don't know how to play poker but if you'll teach me I might consider it.

Rick

Could be an expensive proposition if you haven't played a live game before, don't know how much you're usually planning on leaving to our economy. Buy-in for a $1/3 game is $100-500 and $2/5 game is $300-1500. As they say, two minutes to learn, a lifetime to master....

Could be an expensive proposition if you haven't played a live game before, don't know how much you're usually planning on leaving to our economy. Buy-in for a $1/3 game is $100-500 and $2/5 game is $300-1500. As they say, two minutes to learn, a lifetime to master....

I don't believe in ill-gotten gains. Real money only comes from hard work.

Rick

Sick, The Martin is nice, almost rented a place there when I first moved to Vegas but having two big dogs shot down that possibility. Definitely one of the nicest high-rise condos. One Queensridge Place is the baller condos off-strip near my house in Summerlin, equivalent (IMO better) than Mandarin Oriental. HOA fees are insane though - http://www.oneqrp.com/

Back