Recommendations on a New Replacement Laptop?

Have no idea as to how good it will perform, but I am looking at a Lenovo Twist. Seems it would be great for sharing presentations with clients.

Hey guys,

So it's about time to retire my old Lenovo laptop from 2005. She is a good dear and I'm retiring her to the TV stand where all computers go before they die. There she will use her VGA cable to show things on the TV that are on my computer.

At this time, I'm going to get another computer. I love the construction and quality of lenovo- they are solid, have some nice feedback on the keyboards, stylishly simplistic, and have a great product warranty.

However, I'm open to ideas. Does anyone have a particular laptop they recommend? I'd like something to the middle or higher end, not a bare-bones basic laptop. It's going to be primarily for work, no real gaming other than some flash games, and then internet browsing. I also do a little bit of graphic stuff on there and I MULTITASK LIKE HELL (with chrome no less, definitely not helping much in resource management.)

Any laptops out there someone has been eyeing they would recommend as a replacement for the next 5-6 years? I'm computer literate and pretty tech savvy (I had an A+ certification a few years back) but I just don't feel like combing over the laptop market and researching them all with my time right now.

Thanks in advance!

I buy computers constantly for the office. I would recommend a few.

1. Get a tablet. Micro center sells refurbs all the time for less then $250. They work great. Got one for our 2yr old to play games and drops its. Steps on it. Works great.

2. The Google Chromebook by Samsung is thin and has everything you need. Nothing else to buy. Goes for only about $250 brand new!!!

Can't go wrong with either one. But I buy most everything refurbed from microcenter.

(obligatory plug for a MacBook Pro)

Especially since they just came out with the new 13" Retina Display.

Have had a 13" for exactly a year and it is solid.

Have a 12" Powerbook for almost 10 years...It still works, granted the chassis is a bit bent as it has been dropped a number of times.

Back