Referral: Newark, OH 43055

fishfortwo

Expert
I have a referral that is retiring 9/30/2022 and is going to be in Ohio at the end of September. If you are an Independent Agent that has all of the MAPD plans in that area let me know. I mention MAPD as she told me that's what she was looking for. I did not go over all of her options as far as Med Supp, that could be an option as well.

I have a referral that is retiring 9/30/2022 and is going to be in Ohio at the end of September. If you are an Independent Agent that has all of the MAPD plans in that area let me know. I mention MAPD as she told me that's what she was looking for. I did not go over all of her options as far as Med Supp, that could be an option as well.

I can do it. I don't currently live in Ohio but did for 8 yrs and know the plans in Newark and am contracted with every carrier.

855-887-5050 or [email protected]
Calendly.com/startmedicareright

"I don't sell every plan available in his area.He will have to call 1-800-medicare to get that",lol.Just warming up for AEP

Back