Referral Received Subsidy

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I just got this referral today he did everything last week enroll and received the subsidy amount but has not picked a plan because he was confused so he was referred to me.

My question to enroll him do we have to do the whole app since my ffm# & npn # is not on there or can I take him through the blue cross link to the exchange & hit return to issuer site & do it that way

This is the first one I'm experiencing with this situation.

Thanks for the help.

I just got this referral today he did everything last week enroll and received the subsidy amount but has not picked a plan because he was confused so he was referred to me.

My question to enroll him do we have to do the whole app since my ffm# & npn # is not on there or can I take him through the blue cross link to the exchange & hit return to issuer site & do it that way

This is the first one I'm experiencing with this situation.

Thanks for the help.

Sam,
Just go to this page https://retailweb.hcsc.net/retailshoppingcart/IL/census?plantype=majormedical and click on the "go to the Marketplace for your premium credit" hyperlink in the middle of the page.

Everything should go smoothly from there, Sam. Congratulations on avoiding the hc.gov aspect. I wish all my referrals were pre-approved!
-ac

Back