Registered Nurse to Financial Broker in Georgia

Hello Everybody!!!
I am a new agent here in Georgia! I am working as an RN while I get my foot in the door selling insurance. I have worked as a nurse for almost 14 years and I am pretty burned out. I am so excited to start this new journey
Good luck!

If you're getting a health license, you can go back to everyone you used to work with and sell them disability insurance.

Chances are, your docs are maxing above their group coverage and your travel nurses/CRNAs/etc. don't have benefits at all!

Great market.

Hello Everybody!!!
I am a new agent here in Georgia! I am working as an RN while I get my foot in the door selling insurance. I have worked as a nurse for almost 14 years and I am pretty burned out. I am so excited to start this new journey
Hey there.
I am also a nurse with life and health since 2017. We should talk about all the landmines you don't even know about in this industry.
Your attention is going to be tugged and pulled in every direction. This is the information I wished I knew when I started.
I'm independent and not recruiting.

Eliseo Tajanlangit RN CCM On LinkedIn as well

Hey there.
I am also a nurse with life and health since 2017. We should talk about all the landmines you don't even know about in this industry.
Your attention is going to be tugged and pulled in every direction. This is the information I wished I knew when I started.
I'm independent and not recruiting.

Eliseo Tajanlangit RN CCM On LinkedIn as well
GROOVY!!! I would love to chat with you! Thanks ☺️

Best of Luck! With all the health knowledge that you have you will be more prepared than many to succeed.

Not sure how your state liceneses this stuff, but I would suggest being licensed to sell Life Insurance too. Pretty much half the population needs some type of term insurance and they all need someone to tell them that.

Back