Reserve National? Is that Kemper?

I had a buddy that worked for it and I was wondering what your opinions were regarding the other products they have besides their GI and Home Health Care product.
Are they competitive in any other areas like their med supps, critical illness etc? Are they captive?
Thanks for any insight!

I had a buddy that worked for it and I was wondering what your opinions were regarding the other products they have besides their GI and Home Health Care product.
Are they competitive in any other areas like their med supps, critical illness etc? Are they captive?
Thanks for any insight!

Reserve National is a Kemper company. Don't know much about them other than their GI life and Home Health Care policies. Twilight would be the one to ask about them.

Thanks for any insight!

I just recently got appointed with Kemper. No they are not captive. I did some research on them before I got contracted. They seem pretty good, the only bad thing I pulled up is on their auto side of things.
App seems easy
I called home office a few times, the CS reps are very nice and helpful.
The life app is issued at home office, so there is not a conditional receipt, which
seems strange because of it's GI
And the rep said the they are bogged down right now on turning apps around and paying the agents, due to a recently moving/upgrading the home office.

Hope that helps! :)

Last edited:
I am with reserve, they are captive. Kemper from what I've been told you can be independent. But the reserve national psrt is captive. I don't know much about how ours stack up to others as I'm new and trying to figure that out myself with the help of some guys on this board. I like the guarantee issue life but don't know how it compares to other companies. The dental seems good too.

----------

Oops I just noticed emptyeternity you wrote the post, and you were probably asking for my sake haha my bad

Latest posts

Back