Ritter Insurance Marketing and Integrity Announce Transformational Partnership to Help More American

Question for those who "follow the money". 1) Does Integrity ( or its minions )have the contracts on the big call center players? 2) If Integrity does have the contracts on these entities, would their operation have more efficacy and profitability if we (non call center based independent agents) were all s canned via the new CMS regs regarding recorded communication and the call centers were viewed as the only capable channel of enrollment outside of direct writing via the medicare.gov site? Something for the people engaged in this market to think about.
Interesting article that goes along with what you're suggesting. As long as you don't use their CRM's or Connecture to enroll, you should be ok. This article is by The guy who built Search & Save wrote it. I have Search & Save and will use it instead of Connecture, it works better and in addition to MAPD/PDP, It has all Med Supps, Hospital Indemnity and Final Expense carriers.

For $25 a month, you have a superior tool and you don't have to worry about somebody having access to your customers.

Are you feeding the beast that will one day consume your business?

Last edited:
Interesting article that goes along with what you're suggesting. As long as you don't use their CRM's or Connecture to enroll, you should be ok. This article is by The guy who built Search & Save wrote it. I have Search & Save and will use it instead of Connecture, it works better and in addition to MAPD/PDP, It has all Med Supps, Hospital Indemnity and Final Expense carriers.

For $25 a month, you have a superior tool and you don't have to worry about somebody having access to your customers.

Are you feeding the beast that will one day consume your business?

What tool you use for $25?

Search & Save

Is this an enrollment tool or just to save drug lists?

I tried to see online, Only thing I could find was there site and said In order to enter I needed to sign in with google once I did that they said my trial began and they will bill me after 30 days Weird

But looking in the system it looks like it does scopes stores drug list maybe quotes

Nothing looks like you can do enrollments though

I tried to see online, Only thing I could find was there site and said In order to enter I needed to sign in with google once I did that they said my trial began and they will bill me after 30 days Weird

But looking in the system it looks like it does scopes stores drug list maybe quotes

You can't do enrollments, but in my opinion they have the best PDP comparison report available. Easy for the consumer to understand when you email it to them. They've just added a CRM. I won't be using it to replace my current CRM, but have uploaded my client database to it. They have also rolled out a PURL you can use (for an additional $50 per month charge) that will allow the consumer to enter all of their info (meds, doctors, etc). Not sure I will use the PURL. They are supposedly working on one for existing clients as well for an additional $50 charge. I may use this one for AEP so the client can enter their meds and I won't have to. Just not sure yet.

In light of the potential new rules, they are also working on a way to record calls for those who want to do that through them.

You can't do enrollments, but in my opinion they have the best PDP comparison report available. Easy for the consumer to understand when you email it to them. They've just added a CRM. I won't be using it to replace my current CRM, but have uploaded my client database to it. They have also rolled out a PURL you can use (for an additional $50 per month charge) that will allow the consumer to enter all of their info (meds, doctors, etc). Not sure I will use the PURL. They are supposedly working on one for existing clients as well for an additional $50 charge. I may use this one for AEP so the client can enter their meds and I won't have to. Just not sure yet.

In light of the potential new rules, they are also working on a way to record calls for those who want to do that through them.
They're adding screen share for no additional cost.

It's like a combination of Connecture and CSG. only you can't enroll. I think it works smoother, the quoter covers all companies, all states for MAPD/PDP, Med Supp, HIP and Final Expense. Also you don't have to worry about your book being worked by whoever's supplying your Connecture.

It's like a combination of Connecture and CSG. only you can't enroll. I think it works smoother, the quoter covers all companies, all states for MAPD/PDP, Med Supp, HIP and Final Expense. Also you don't have to worry about your book being worked by whoever's supplying your Connecture.

Its interesting,, Would it take the place of CSG for med supp too?

only thing is I have been changing things around so much and have so many tools

I just made a FMO change with several carrier one reason was to have all MA together so I can use the Medicare center for enrollments in one place rather then moving from oone tool to another and another

I didn't think to be concerned

No I kind of am

but at the same time I have made a million changes and will continue to do so with the contact issues and going more local, many lead and advertising changes, Mindset changes, and the new regs and running into more Medicaid and so on and so forth kind of overwelled

Yet I am still intrigued

Its interesting,, Would it take the place of CSG for med supp too?

only thing is I have been changing things around so much and have so many tools

I just made a FMO change with several carrier one reason was to have all MA together so I can use the Medicare center for enrollments in one place rather then moving from oone tool to another and another

I didn't think to be concerned

No I kind of am

but at the same time I have made a million changes and will continue to do so with the contact issues and going more local, many lead and advertising changes, Mindset changes, and the new regs and running into more Medicaid and so on and so forth kind of overwelled

Yet I am still intrigued
Yes, it takes the place of CSG. It doesn't go into as much detail as CSG(for instance rate increase history). You have to calculate the HHD, I hope they fix that. I still use CSG out of habit , but not as much.

You can go to the agent portals on MAPD/PDP and Med Supps from Search & Save.

I'm still learning it, but I really like it.

Latest posts

Back