RitterIM Closes at 2pm on Fridays

azmedsupagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
does anyone else find it extremely frustrating that ritter closes at 2pm on fridays? I live in arizona so Ive only got a few hours to work with them in the morning, if ive got an appointment friday morning well then Im just screwed. It just rubs me the wrong way and it seems inconsiderate that they would shut down so early. Im sure Im not the only one that has urgent business to handle after 2pm on fridays. I know they wont be making any schedule changes because of my stupid little rant here but hey at least they know im not happy about it.:mad:

does anyone else find it extremely frustrating that ritter closes at 2pm on fridays? I live in arizona so Ive only got a few hours to work with them in the morning, if ive got an appointment friday morning well then Im just screwed. It just rubs me the wrong way and it seems inconsiderate that they would shut down so early. Im sure Im not the only one that has urgent business to handle after 2pm on fridays. I know they wont be making any schedule changes because of my stupid little rant here but hey at least they know im not happy about it.:mad:

Wakely and associates closed early on Fridays too. They were tpa's for a few med supp companies. Very aggrivating...

We are open from 7:30 -5:30 Monday -Friday EST and never take the silly holidays off or the two weeks at the end of the year like some FMO's do.

I don't know how you can be in a service business and not be open to service your agents. We contract lots of agents on Fridays.

If we can help give us a call.

Sam III

I am still waiting on call backs from 3 FMO's about Med supp contracting and training. That was 3 weeks ago.

Friday off early, heck the FMO's and IMO's are worse then banks, at least the banks answer the phone.
:mad:

Don't be so hard on Craig. I'm sure he'll get you an answer shortly...

Monday morning when they re-open. :D:D

For full disclosure, I have found Craig to be very helpful and responsive to requests for help.

I am still waiting on call backs from 3 FMO's about Med supp contracting and training. That was 3 weeks ago.

Friday off early, heck the FMO's and IMO's are worse then banks, at least the banks answer the phone.
:mad:

Why would you wait on them? Gordon Marketing made me wait a week after I talked to them before they actually sent me an email for contracting. That was enough for me not to deal with them even though I have heard decent things about them.

Many East Coast companies consider themselves to be the center of the universe and don't really cater to the other time zones. Aetna is another one. For that reason, I prefer Calif companies when selling in the West, all being equal.

I agree that this is a real problem I have and I intend to address it this year. One of my goals in 2014 is to open a sub-office in the Pacific Time Zone. We did open 3 small marketing offices in 2013 (Atlanta, Philadelphia and Omaha) and moved our Home office, so the Western expansion didn't make the cut last year, unfortunately.

My plan for the West is to have more than just marketing staff. I'd like to diversify my new business processing and Agent support so that we have teams on both coasts.

I'm listening! I don't see this as a rant on your part, it's something that I need to address to be a better partner to agents in the Western states.

I agree that this is a real problem I have and I intend to address it this year. One of my goals in 2014 is to open a sub-office in the Pacific Time Zone. We did open 3 small marketing offices in 2013 (Atlanta, Philadelphia and Omaha) and moved our Home office, so the Western expansion didn't make the cut last year, unfortunately.

My plan for the West is to have more than just marketing staff. I'd like to diversify my new business processing and Agent support so that we have teams on both coasts.

I'm listening! I don't see this as a rant on your part, it's something that I need to address to be a better partner to agents in the Western states.

Does this mean you'll be in CA/NV enough to play a round of golf? You're the only guy I can beat.

Rick

Back