Road to Success Tour!! Limited Engagement - Tampa FL

G

Rob Liano's Rock Star Sales Training Live

Come by boat or car & enjoy the rooftop pool (after training)

May 18, 2009
from 1pm to 6pm
Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
Tampa Marriott Waterside and Marina Luxury Hotel in Tampa, Florida
700 South Florida Ave
Tampa FL

Details:

Almost anyone can sell in a great economy,
but today you can’t afford to be just anyone, can you?

Do you want to survive or strive?

Do you want results or excuses?

Do you want to master one call closes?

Do you want to handle “objections” and turn them into sales?

Do you want to sell like Rock Star?

THIS ONE DAY EVENT IS FOR YOU!

This intense live workshop takes place from 1PM to 6PM and includes the following laser focused sessions:

Track One: Present Arms

This 60 minute session covers a word for word sales presentation with a step-by-step explanation of the “how and why” of it. The methodical design handles many obstacles before they happen, qualifies the sale and minimizes product choices in order for you to advise your clients efficiently and conclude the sale with total confidence.

Track Two: Objection? Overruled! (Full Session)

This may very well be the most beneficial session you ever take part in! We bust the myths about objections and rebuttals and arm you with all that you’ll need to know in order to address the most common obstacles at the end of a sales call and convert them into sales.

Track Three: One Call Closing (Full Session)

Are you losing 80% or more of your sales because you aren’t closing on the first call? Well this is the session where you learn how to capitalize on that interested client when it counts the most. No pressure. No persuasion. Just pure, unadulterated insight into what it really takes to one call close a sale. And if that wasn’t enough, total confirmation as to why you must at least attempt to one call close, every single time.

Role Playing

This interactive portion of the training will fine-tune your skills in order to help you achieve the success you expect from the afternoon sessions.

Q & A

A question and answer period closes out the day, taking time to address any specific questions that you may have regarding the training.

EVENT BONUS OFFERS INCLUDED

Sales Training Manual including:

• The presentation
• Responses
• Additional documentation
• Notes section

More Role Playing

• Post event
• One on One
• Via phone

Free Sell it Like it is E-book

Free Greatest Hits CD - Training sound bites

Free One month subscription of weekly video training from www.rockstarsalestraining.com

Investment: $495.00

RSVP today to reserve your spot as seating is limited.

TESTIMONIALS

"I just wanted to thank you for showing me a different approach to selling. This is a great way of simply giving people what they want with no pressure, and making them feel great about buying.

This is a complete "180" from what I was doing, and so far the results have been great."

Thanks Again,

Ed Movsesian
Easy Health Connections, LLC

"Rob's training was a God send! No more guessing what to say or over-thinking the conversation. I'm very comfortable picking up the phone, and my productivity has soared! Several weeks I have been on the top of the board, and I'm the new kid.”

Leslie Hires
HSA for America

"I usually average 4-5 one call closes per week, but the e-book and your live seminar definitely helped me to adjust my mindset and we’re up to six one call closes today!! I'll hit about 96 apps this month, not too shabby!"

Thanks,

Russell W. Noga

"I just did a one call close on an young guy 32, non smoker here in Philly. I just sold a United HSA100; not big premium but I saved him money and he added a dental rider."

Thanks Rob

Chris Vedral

Back