ROI Marketing Professionals

Mark has posted the attorney General of Fla. phone number. call them! give them the info. Or maybe drive down to jacksonville and say hi !

Mark has posted the attorney General of Fla. phone number. call them! give them the info. Or maybe drive down to jacksonville and say hi !

I don't believe they even have an office. I have gottern multiple calls from multiple Florida area codes. I think they all work from home in order to further expand the scam.

Florida attorney general office phone number is 850-414-3300

It is very important to file a written complaint if you feel like they did your wrong.

I got a call from them. The guy I talked to could barely read his sales script. He sounded like a guy they pulled off the street with a third grade education. I told him email me something and he couldn't. I don't think he even knew what email was. Needless to say, I decided to pass on his offer.

I have been victimized by these con artists as well. I just finished filing a complaint with FBI. I also sent detailed letters to all of the major credit card companies informing them that they are using their names as part of this scam. I've called their offices, sent emails as they say when their voice mail box is "full" and have heard NOTHING in response to my request for a refund. I am going after them full force. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS AT ALL COSTS!

Back