Sales Training Special Offer

Hi Matty,
I'm not sure what's irking you about a one time offer to agents (who may not see the value or need in John's association) but I do not get a kick back on members and the reason John promotes my training is because it works and assists in his members succeeding and therefore they will stay in the biz and remain members of IHIAA, that's the kick back. The failure rate is brutal!

Was it wrong when the car companies offered "employee pricing" to everyone? Maybe, to you, maybe not to the nation, you can't please everyone though can you? Sorry you're not pleased.

I did this at the request of agents who are not members of the IHIAA.

Anything else you'd like to address, call me, all good.

I am sure you get a kick-back on the monthly membership dues, and I'm also sure John get's a piece of whatever package you're selling, cause Lord knows he's always promoting your sales training.

You apparently chose not to respond about my issue with members paying a fee, and getting the same discount as non-paying members. What do you really bring to the table for members of the IHIAA?

It would be the same as if John started offering every agent on this board the same discount on leads, as he gives paying members of his association.

Would you consider that fair?

You apparently chose not to respond about my issue with members paying a fee, and getting the same discount as non-paying members. What do you really bring to the table for members of the IHIAA?

Quick question just to put your rant in context. Are you currently or formerly a paying client of Rob's training?

I am sure you get a kick-back on the monthly membership dues, and I'm also sure John get's a piece of whatever package you're selling, cause Lord knows he's always promoting your sales training.

It would be the same as if John started offering every agent on this board the same discount on leads, as he gives paying members of his association.

Would you consider that fair?

The IHIAA has a forum. If you are a member you can take your "issues" over there.Are you a member?

Wouldn't that be your generation's fault?

I am not sure you know how old I am; or if that is even relevant.

("Maturity comes with responsibility; not with age").

Who do you think that is in my Avatar? My grandchild..............LOL.

I grew up extremely poor and I can remember my mother always saying this to me, which I will share with you:

"A person is born into ignorance, and is taught CLASS; but a stupid person is unteachable." :yes:

Do not blame a generation for your faults and your own stupidity. You own it! The trick is now to go and do something about it.

This offer was made to anyone who reads this post I think . For the next 30 days.

Not everyone will read this post. Some will read after 30 days.

The offer is limited. In time. And in potential audience.

It may pay off for his business. But there are no guarantees.

Such is Marketing . ? .

Back