SalesDialers.com Status

Glad I use MOJO. Never had the issues you describe.

Good afternoon
We just wanted to give you an update of today. We are still having some residual effects from the issues. However, today we made very good progress and hope to have the solution back up to full strength Weds evening or Thursday morning. We are sorry for the issues this has caused and once again please contact us for a free week.
SalesDialers.com team

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Senior Advisor Indiana or Mike,[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Enjoyed speaking with you earlier and thank you for your professionalism. Not that it would have changed anything, but you never mentioned you were “Senior Advisor Indiana” on the phone. We prefer to conduct all business directly with our customers, but since you have chosen this venue we feel the need to correct some of your inaccuracies.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We never said we don't do refunds. We do refunds where the problem is with SalesDialers and we told you we needed to review the nature of your problems. You have been a customer of ours since June 4th and per our usage logs have used the dialer virtually every single day since with what appears to be problem-free dialing. I personally read each chat log, phone record, usage report and spoke with each person that spoke/chat with you today and here were the topics of your support request:[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-How to change the caller id.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Which method to dial into the servers and setting up the soft phone.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Your telemarketer (self-admitted) was calling for multiple agents and confused soft phone passwords.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-We had to switch soft phones for your telemarketer.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Your telemarketers headset was not working so we had to configure it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Your telemarketer's router was blocking ports. “We” called your ISP and the router (whether using our software or not) was ill-equipped to handle your faster Internet speed.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Your telemarketer lost account credentials to log in so we had to provide again.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We feel that we have been misrepresented in a few of your earlier comments that we would like to correct at this time.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]It was ridiculous your dialer was down all day (as shown in your support log)... this was due to the Go Daddy hack that was on the news earlier in the week. We have extended a free week of service to our customers to compensate them for this inconvenience. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Yes, we seldom miss a draft for your account because our accounting, like many companies offering monthly subscription services, runs off of a software package that will draft on your anniversary day unless it falls on a holiday or weekend. And like most dialers we don't prorate our service, but you are free to use it for the balance of your billing cycle.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We have experienced rapid growth in the last four weeks due to our pay per hour product release and have adapted our servers to accommodate that growth.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Lastly, I never mentioned a “Google” problem on the phone... it was Go Daddy as mentioned before.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike, we clearly went over and beyond to trouble shoot and support you and your telemarketer. This venue is not the proper place to discuss such details as some things have clearly been misrepresented. We don't feel the need to share any other information and respond further (unless you do), but know that we are prepared to take care of you. Cory left his personal cell number on your voice mail so please feel free to call him anytime to resolve the issue. Thank you in advance for your professionalism, hope you have a nice weekend and look to forward to talking to you soon.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We don't feel the need to share any other information and respond further (unless you do), but know that we are prepared to take care of you. Cory left his personal cell number on your voice mail so please feel free to call him anytime to resolve the issue. Thank you in advance for your professionalism, hope you have a nice weekend and look to forward to talking to you soon.[/FONT]

That sounds like pretty good service, Mr. Salesdialers. Looks like I may, in fact, go with you guys!

SAI, keep us updated how everything resolves itself.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Senior Advisor Indiana or Mike,[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Enjoyed speaking with you earlier and thank you for your professionalism. Not that it would have changed anything, but you never mentioned you were “Senior Advisor Indiana” on the phone. We prefer to conduct all business directly with our customers, but since you have chosen this venue we feel the need to correct some of your inaccuracies.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We never said we don't do refunds. We do refunds where the problem is with SalesDialers and we told you we needed to review the nature of your problems. You have been a customer of ours since June 4th and per our usage logs have used the dialer virtually every single day since with what appears to be problem-free dialing. I personally read each chat log, phone record, usage report and spoke with each person that spoke/chat with you today and here were the topics of your support request:[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-How to change the caller id.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Which method to dial into the servers and setting up the soft phone.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Your telemarketer (self-admitted) was calling for multiple agents and confused soft phone passwords.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-We had to switch soft phones for your telemarketer.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Your telemarketers headset was not working so we had to configure it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Your telemarketer's router was blocking ports. “We” called your ISP and the router (whether using our software or not) was ill-equipped to handle your faster Internet speed.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Your telemarketer lost account credentials to log in so we had to provide again.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We feel that we have been misrepresented in a few of your earlier comments that we would like to correct at this time.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]It was ridiculous your dialer was down all day (as shown in your support log)... this was due to the Go Daddy hack that was on the news earlier in the week. We have extended a free week of service to our customers to compensate them for this inconvenience. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Yes, we seldom miss a draft for your account because our accounting, like many companies offering monthly subscription services, runs off of a software package that will draft on your anniversary day unless it falls on a holiday or weekend. And like most dialers we don't prorate our service, but you are free to use it for the balance of your billing cycle.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We have experienced rapid growth in the last four weeks due to our pay per hour product release and have adapted our servers to accommodate that growth.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Lastly, I never mentioned a “Google” problem on the phone... it was Go Daddy as mentioned before.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike, we clearly went over and beyond to trouble shoot and support you and your telemarketer. This venue is not the proper place to discuss such details as some things have clearly been misrepresented. We don't feel the need to share any other information and respond further (unless you do), but know that we are prepared to take care of you. Cory left his personal cell number on your voice mail so please feel free to call him anytime to resolve the issue. Thank you in advance for your professionalism, hope you have a nice weekend and look to forward to talking to you soon.[/FONT]
First off I'd like to say that I have been using salesdialer for months now with no problems up until the past few weeks. It must have been an auto correction from my phone as I did mean to say it was a godaddy problem. But it was also admitted by you guys that it was also because you have had an increase in business due to the pay per hour and you needed more servers which was what really disturbed me. I wouldn't have brought it on here but I was responding to a thread another user started.

I'm not sure why you say I misrepresented the problems other than saying google instead of godaddy. I do not know the details of all the problems that have been going on with the dialer because I do not personally use it. I just go buy what my telemarketer tells me and I assumed she wasn't making it up since another customer was posting similar problems as she was reporting to me. As for the refund, I'm pretty positive you said it was in your contract not to do refunds. I guess I could have misunderstood what you said. I was under the impression you would be looking into it to possibly give me a refund if my claims were correct.

I guess my telemarketer has been lying to me about the problems and it was just a coincidence that it was at the same time you were experiencing the growth problem. Anyway nothing more needs to be said on here if that is your wish, I don't feel that I misrepresented my issues as I never went into detail about them. The draft comment may have been a bit harsh but I was a bit aggravated to have to deal with this.

I have had good results but it is frustrating enough trying to keep a telemarketer motivated and it makes it even more difficult when things aren't working properly. It could have been problems on her end or it could be on yours, I will never know. I don't see how here internet provider all of the sudden would start messing her up but I don't know, it could be true.

As I said I have had a good experience up until the last week and was not posting on here to bash your company. Sorry if you feel that I misrepresented my problem on here.

Last edited:
just switch to Mojo. Problem solved.

First off I'd like to say that I have been using salesdialer for months now with no problems up until the past few weeks. It must have been an auto correction from my phone as I did mean to say it was a godaddy problem. But it was also admitted by you guys that it was also because you have had an increase in business due to the pay per hour and you needed more servers which was what really disturbed me. I wouldn't have brought it on here but I was responding to a thread another user started.

I'm not sure why you say I misrepresented the problems other than saying google instead of godaddy. I do not know the details of all the problems that have been going on with the dialer because I do not personally use it. I just go buy what my telemarketer tells me and I assumed she wasn't making it up since another customer was posting similar problems as she was reporting to me. As for the refund, I'm pretty positive you said it was in your contract not to do refunds. I guess I could have misunderstood what you said. I was under the impression you would be looking into it to possibly give me a refund if my claims were correct.

I guess my telemarketer has been lying to me about the problems and it was just a coincidence that it was at the same time you were experiencing the growth problem. Anyway nothing more needs to be said on here if that is your wish, I don't feel that I misrepresented my issues as I never went into detail about them. The draft comment may have been a bit harsh but I was a bit aggravated to have to deal with this.

I have had good results but it is frustrating enough trying to keep a telemarketer motivated and it makes it even more difficult when things aren't working properly. It could have been problems on her end or it could be on yours, I will never know. I don't see how here internet provider all of the sudden would start messing her up but I don't know, it could be true.

As I said I have had a good experience up until the last week and was not posting on here to bash your company. Sorry if you feel that I misrepresented my problem on here.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike,[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Thank you for the kind words about our dialer and once again the professionalism and honesty in your reply. We apologize that our growing pains have caused you some problems. This is both a good and a bad thing as most businesses would agree.[/FONT]
We're certainly not trying to point the finger and only want to problem solve and according to the chat logs you're telemarketer was very cooperative and forthright. Your telemarketer has been in touch with us many times (well before the last two weeks) and those problems did not originate from SalesDialers. As you stated, you've been problem-free for your entire subscription with us except for the last two weeks due to the release of our pay per hour product combined with the uncontrollable Go Daddy hack.

We certainly agree that it is hard to manage, let alone find, a good telemarketer as we have much experience in this area. Telemarketers can and do embellish some to please their employers... most of us have seen it. To be clear, we're not saying your telemarketer has done so, but there is a clear difference between what you were told and what actually happened as seen in our chat logs.

You did hear correctly when we told you we would look into your case and decide if a refund is warranted as we do provide them when issues originate from SalesDialers and every dialer has problems. Mojo is a good solid dialer, but we have received some business from them since their new software release as they have switched from a software to a web-based platform. They're having some of the same issues we had when we started many years ago. Our solution has always been web-based and it takes many many months to develop a stable operating web-based solution. We think the world of Mojo, are in no way “bashing” them and only stating observations. Mojo and many other dialers have done a great job and have far more pleased customers than problems, but every dialer has problems and every dialer has something good to offer.

We offer a robust solution at a fair price and the biggest compliment we hear day in and day out... it's easier to use than most other dialers. That being said there is plenty of business in the market for every dialer and people have different needs that can be accommodated by the many dialers available... much success to everyone!

We understand that you have a business to run and apologize for the inconvenience any problems (both uncontrollable and foreseeable) may have caused you these last two weeks. Once again, you are a credit to your business and industry for your professionalism and it's always a pleasure working with professionals such as yourself whether they be good or trying times. We feel we've gone over and beyond help you and you've been a great customer... we'll be contacting you today about your refund.

Last edited:
Thanks Cory. I appreciate everything you guys have done. I was rather shocked about getting a refund and even more shocked that you are still letting me use the service for the remainder of the month. That is definitely above and beyond and probably not deserved but thank you. Hopefully everything continues as it has as I have said I was well satisfied with the dialer. Thank you.

We just wanted to let everyone know our team of developers has been working diligently and all weekend and as of now we have no clients reporting any residual effects. Please don't forget to contact us for your credit, free service or refund in lieu of the problem. It's business as usual and hope you have productive day. We have had no delay phone calls today. Just normal questions.
Have a productive week.
SalesDialers.com team

Last edited:
Back