• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Securus Thread??

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
What happened to it? It was moved to the fight club and then totally disappeared. How does a thread get thrown out of the fight club?:D

To get a thread thrown out of fight club you have to throw some really dirty punches.

It was moved from 'the place we do not discuss' back onto the regular forum this morning for some reason. I was kind of surprised. Is it gone now completely?

Remember, there may be a 'fight club' be we never talk about 'fight club' :)

As of yesterday they had deleted the entire last week back to 6/28, and now who knows. I think threats of lawyers, derogatory comments including thinly veiled gay references etc, finally got rid of it. I know that our good friends Larry and Matt were going at it full speed.

I might of got a little slap on the wrist...My apologies to everyone I offended.....but it was fun while it lasted.....Now time to play catch up....I love vacations, but I hate all the crap you come back to....;)

The thread is still there, in the life insurance forum, with the title securus final expense. I have moved all of the posts subsequent to June 28th into the thread jail so I can review them.

Since the thread appears to not have been updated since 6/28, it is a few pages back.

OK, I found it. There's a bunch of pages missing now. Must have been heavily edited. Not neccesarily a bad thing.

I might of got a little slap on the wrist...My apologies to everyone I offended.....but it was fun while it lasted.....Now time to play catch up....I love vacations, but I hate all the crap you come back to....;)

They must have given Larry the same penalty, haven't seen him much. Either way some of it was entertaining, but went a little too far the last day or two before it was sentenced to die.

Latest posts

Back