Seeking Advice from Agents in South Florida

I lose that respect immediately when I see people accusing me of lying without knowing the real facts. To me, that is the mark of someone not worth my kindness.

Im glad youre here, and I hope you stick around to share some of your wisdom. Maybe for some, you would come across more real if you shared some evidence.

Like: "Here is a video of my top producer: "

Interesting how this thread reveals the obvious marketers who have no problem stretching the truth.

Birds of a feather will always stick together... okay, not always, but they will when it's convenient! lol

Interesting how this thread reveals the obvious marketers who have no problem stretching the truth.

Birds of a feather will always stick together... okay, not always, but they will when it's convenient! lol

I believe this to be more prevalent in the telesales realm. There are many marketers touting so called agents making money selling over the phone, but really dont have the track record to prove it.

So efes stretches the truth and these telesales guys stretch the truth too.

Is this what you tell yourself to validate your lack of growth/production in your attempt to build an agency?

It’s funny, you and Ben started with the same opportunity, his team is doing 35 mil in Fe production and you’re celebrating your second hundred view on a you tube video.

So efes stretches the truth and these telesales guys stretch the truth too.

Is this what you tell yourself to validate your lack of growth/production in your attempt to build an agency?

It’s funny, you and Ben started with the same opportunity, his team is doing 35 mil in Fe production and you’re celebrating your second hundred view on a you tube video.
So Ben works with EFES, hmmm.

35 million. Hahahahaha. Hence your post. Prove it, cuz I can. Lie much

Last edited:
Back