Selling to those with group life

Is it a good idea to prospect to people that tell me they have life insurance through their employer? Wouldn’t it be advisable that they have something they purchase on their own? What if they change jobs? What if they become self-employed, as most people aspire to do at some point?
Aren’t they’re good selling points to bring up to someone who only has something through theyre job, whereby they likely don’t know what they have exactly, what the benefits are, etc?
Should I pursue these people? How do you respond to these rebuttals to your sales pitch?
Are you asking if you should sell them if they’re already in front of you or are you asking if you should target market to them as your main prospects?

Yes they are very sellable. If you’re already there go for it.

Should those be the main group that your target marketing to? I wouldn’t. They’re just like song to the general population except they have an extra excuse in implanted in their brain that you have to work through.

Are you asking if you should sell them if they’re already in front of you or are you asking if you should target market to them as your main prospects?

Yes they are very sellable. If you’re already there go for it.

Should those be the main group that your target marketing to? I wouldn’t. They’re just like song to the general population except they have an extra excuse in implanted in their brain that you have to work through.
Yes, but working through that excuse makes for very loyal clients..

Back