SEMRush No Longer Free?

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Looks like SEMRush no longer offers a free version. I use the SEOQuake toolbar which includes SEMRush stats but when I click on the button it will only let me see results if I upgrade to a paid version at $69/month.

What's up with that?

Strange. I just tried mine and it works as always. But I'll be looking out for that.

I just noticed that I use the SEOBOOK toolbar so maybe it's different with that.

RE SEOquake...I have it but never use it. What are the best features that you utilize most?

seoquake has good integration for ahrefs and will show you the number of C class unique backlinks to the page you're viewing as well as the current PR after you add it via the api hooks.

I believe the SEOBook one is pretty similar, but do not know if it has that same capability.

Looks like SEMRush no longer offers a free version. I use the SEOQuake toolbar which includes SEMRush stats but when I click on the button it will only let me see results if I upgrade to a paid version at $69/month.

What's up with that?

maybe u viewed too many , and ur ip is temp banned.

I have been trying to limit how many times I view those things. My wife doesn't like it. She thinks it is what is making me go blind.

Back