Senate Report: Illegal Immigrants Benefited from Up to $750M in ObamaCare Subsidies

Orrr.... I could live in the eternal assumption that we are always on the brink of disaster, which seems to have the GOP in a strangle-hold. You can not quench your fear.

It is true that the GOP and others did not share Obama's view that ISIS was the JV Team, although it worked for his bootlickers. Apparently still working with you.

It is true that the GOP and others did not share Obama's view that ISIS was the JV Team, although it worked for his bootlickers. Apparently still working with you.

Actually, a good friend of mine that flew Apaches in Iraq and appears to be on the fast track to becoming a General, hope so anyway he is a stellar soldier and an awesome guy, gave a lecture on ISIS/ISIL/IS and the Caliphate a few years back. After listening to his presentation, actually a two-part series, I could give two dooks about what your president and GOP have to say on the matter.

Which government? Federal, State, County, Municipal, School and water districts, nonprofits performing government functions via grants?

Exactly!!!!

How much is too much and how do you apply it across the board to the many areas you've pointed out? If there is actually too much government, where is that among those you've listed? Cheers.

After listening to his presentation, actually a two-part series, I could give two dooks about what your president and GOP have to say on the matter.

Indeed. We have already determined that it is all about you. As you stated, you have faith that you will be safe- so no need to worry about how it is going for anyone else in the world. If the town next to yours has a jihad attack and wipes out a few dozen or thousand people, be sure to call them right up and tell them not to worry- you are okay.

JV Team mentality.

----------

Exactly!!!!

How much is too much and how do you apply it across the board to the many areas you've pointed out? If there is actually too much government, where is that among those you've listed? Cheers.

You see the Obamadroid thinking here? Gilmore wondering aloud whether there could ever actually be such a thing as too much government expense.

They struggle with that question in Greece too.

Indeed. We have already determined that it is all about you. As you stated, you have faith that you will be safe- so no need to worry about how it is going for anyone else in the world. If the town next to yours has a jihad attack and wipes out a few dozen or thousand people, be sure to call them right up and tell them not to worry- you are okay.

JV Team mentality.

----------

You see the Obamadroid thinking here? Gilmore wondering aloud whether there could ever actually be such a thing as too much government expense.

They struggle with that question in Greece too.

You have decided it is all about me, I'll actually give you my opinion here:
We can defeat ISIS/ISIL/IS just as we defeated Saddam Hussein. We can not defeat Islamic Terrorism, just as we did not defeat Islamic Terrorism in Iraq or Afghanistan. Islamists will have to defeat Islamic Terrorism, that's a fact.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are ok with spending as much money as necessary to kill humans, but oppose domestic spending.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are ok with spending as much money as necessary to kill humans, but oppose domestic spending.

By "humans" you mean ISIS of course. That's a stretch but kumbaya to that anyway because it feels good and feeling good is what counts.

You of course share the view of your man Bernie and/or Obama that we should really be spending money on creating jobs for ISIS.

Exactly!!!!

What should be the largest employer in a state? In Maine the always couch the answer that BIW is the largest private employer because the state of Maine is the largest employer in the state without getting into all the other governmental bodies.

By "humans" you mean ISIS of course. That's a stretch but kumbaya to that anyway because it feels good and feeling good is what counts.

You of course share the view of your man Bernie and/or Obama that we should really be spending money on creating jobs for ISIS.

ISIS consists of humans, I would assume you are in favor of killing them yes, but I also am referring to the non-ISIS targets that would be killed when we are in error, I believe that to be called collateral damage which is a very important point in this discussion. If we continue to kill innocent Muslims we will continue to create Islamic Terrorists, much like a cat chasing it's tail. If we had a method to guarantee that we only killed confirmed ISIS members I would be much more inclined to support your war.

You are the one creating jobs for ISIS as your strategy is guaranteed to create more terrorists... that's a fact.

Sometimes doing nothing is the harder thing to do.

Last edited:
What should be the largest employer in a state? In Maine the always couch the answer that BIW is the largest private employer because the state of Maine is the largest employer in the state without getting into all the other governmental bodies.

So you're saying Walmart, who in many states is the largest employer? But Walmart is also the biggest user of government benefits, while at the same time being the largest employer. So the rest of the public (taxpayers) are subsidizing Walmart's profits for them, as the taxpayer is subsidizing Walmart employees.

All I am doing is asking for a formula that determines how many is too many? It is easy to claim too many, but I haven't seen anybody prove it via math.

Heck you guys all might be spot on, but a formula that could be applied would move things away from opinion to actually applicable to the situation. Something where you could show over employment in the public sector.

Back