Senior Life Insurance Company Reviews

Would someone post the Super Preferred app so we can judge for ourselves how the underwriting goes? I am assuming they underwrite Yea or nay off of the app. And Script check.

Here you go!

Attachments

• Super Pref WL SLSP18.pdf
    488.1 KB · Views: 34
Here you go!
Not being a hater here, but under question #7 I see the following language: “... any impairment, disorder, disease, transplant, or chronic illness?” This looks like a catch all question to me, and a potential opportunity for rescission. Seems like most people would have to answer “yes” to that question if they had any kind of medical issue at all, right?

Not being a hater here, but under question #7 I see the following language: “... any impairment, disorder, disease, transplant, or chronic illness?” This looks like a catch all question to me, and a potential opportunity for rescission. Seems like most people would have to answer “yes” to that question if they had any kind of medical issue at all, right?

Question 6, but yeah. Seems like a catch all to me.

Thats a scam and a sham to even mention those rates. Question # 6 Have you ever been treated or taken medicine in the past 10 yrs for any Heart disease ,cancer, lung diseases or mental disorders. That covers 90% of our clients . So you run the old bait and switch like the car for $13k that costs $18k out the door. Entice them with the low rate and say"were going for this rate but it might come back preferred". Then you go out and say "Mr. Jones congrats you got the preferred rate but not super preferred so the premium will be the same but instead of $10k you'll have $7k of coverage. Again Congrats the rate you qualified for few people get. What a scam.

Back