Senior Life Insurance Company

So if the Companies rating isn't in the Sales Script when presenting the Whole Life Plans , when do you mention were a B- rated company...After the unsuspecting victim signs up for a horribly over priced product, from a field underwriter???

And trust me, I terminated the contract before I even began...this was done once I discovered how horrible a company senior life is, and how they tell agents to disguise themselves as field underwriters, and not mention the B- rating...Also received all the training materials, and scripts in the process...Quite an eye opener...Thanks, but no thanks...

Last edited:
Was it your vector score, credit score, or background check that prevented you from getting contracted?

Just because the manual doesn't say "to talk about a rating" does NOT equal to "decieve the prospect about a rating".

Maybe you are also a silent recruiter for EFES just like JD?

If I was a recruiter I would not lie to the people I would be recruiting. You cannot say the same.

You can't even tell the truth in this thread.

I know you are jealous that I can talk positively about an IMO even though I don't recruit or care if anyone signes up with them.

You can't get one person to speak positively about your operation that is not recruiting for you. Not one. Again, not one out of the thousands of agents that post here. No wonder it chaps your ass so much to have hear positive reviews about any other recruiter.

Funny you mention that mr. field underwriter...I actually began the process of contracting with Senior Life for Tele Sales about a year ago, and abruptly canceled it, upon learning more about the company...And not once in the manual did it mention to talk about the Rating of the Insurance Company or the history of the company...

I guess you can't read... The second page of your agent manual gives you the company history.....

S​
enior Life Insurance Company was originally
known as Provident Security Life Insurance
Company. Provident Security was incorporated in
1970 and wrote policies to the employees of a trucking
firm in Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi,
Tennessee and South Carolina.
In 2000, Dale and Ron Powell bought Provident
Security and changed the name to Senior Life Insurance
Company. In late 2002 and early 2003, Senior Life
began its first phase of expansion into Alabama, the
District of Columbia, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland,
Missouri, Pennsylvania and Texas. This expansion led to
a premium and surplus growth of over 150% and 21%,
respectively, in three years that ended December 31,
In 2005, we could see that agents needed
marketing options, so final expense telesales was born.
Telesales has proven to be a great tool for increasing
income, for both the agent and the company. Telesales
centers have developed around the country and are a
driving force to Senior Life’s continued growth.
Since inception, Senior Life’s financial position
has been conservatively managed and has continued
to be very healthy. Assets have grown over five times
and surplus has increased in excess of 125%. Senior
Life’s success has been a direct result of the execution
of a sound business plan and taking care of our agents,
policyholders and financial well being.
Our home office staff in Thomasville, Georgia
has grown along with production. The number of home
office employees has quadrupled and we have already
outgrown two office buildings. Construction of a new
40,000 square foot state-of-the-art home office is
underway and will be completed by 2011.
Senior Life has been a positive influence locally
and to insurance agents and policyholders across the
nation.

History

If I was a recruiter I would not lie to the people I would be recruiting. You cannot say the same.

You can't even tell the truth in this thread.

I know you are jealous that I can talk positively about an IMO even though I don't recruit or care if anyone signes up with them.

You can't get one person to speak positively about your operation that is not recruiting for you. Not one. Again, not one out of the thousands of agents that post here. No wonder it chaps your ass so much to have hear positive reviews about any other recruiter.

LOL..each month it becomes more apparent that you are a silent recruiter for EFES. In fact, a few others have said the samething about you...either to your face on the forum or in private emails to me.

You seem to always talk harshly to any other agents who are recruiting and in competition with EFES. Just as numbers don't lie, facts don't lie either.:D

The only time my ass gets chapped is when you give it a wet kiss. I have to tell you each week not to slobber when you kiss it.

Last edited:
LOL..each month it becomes more apparent that you are a silent recruiter for EFES. In fact, a few others have said the samething about you...either to your face on the forum or in private emails to me.

You seem to always talk harshly to any other agents who are recruiting and in competition with EFES. Just as numbers don't lie, facts don't lie either.:D

The only time my ass gets chapped is when you give it a wet kiss. I have to tell you each week not to slobber when you kiss it.

Just repeating the same lie over and over does not make it the truth.

of course you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face. I haven't seen too many just blatant liars here at the forum, but you are one that I have seen.

Where is the Insurance Rating you scammers???? Still not seeing it? Show me in the manual where is says the insurance rating, and in the sales script where to mention it to the prospect...NOW go back to selling a B- company, that over charges it's clients..I bet you feel real good going to sleep every night

Can't you come up with anything new? Your two responses are always "you are a silent recruiter for EFES" to someone unselfishly helping others and "I don't force them to buy it" to your screwing seniors.

JD with no benefit to himself has immensely helped many an agent. He shares a ton of valuable information. He always points out that what he does works for him but is not the only way. You can't come close to his honesty and integrity.

Yea, you don't force anyway to but your overpriced crap. You could be following an elderly women down the street as she goes to pay her mortgage. She drops an envelope stuffed with cash for her mortgage. You pick it up and think, well I didn't force her to drop it so I will keep it, finders keepers. Your distorted ethic's would justify keeping the money just like your distorted ethic's justifies violating a seniors trust that you will do them right.

Give it up and go away already.

Can't you come up with anything new? Your two responses are always "you are a silent recruiter for EFES" to someone unselfishly helping others and "I don't force them to buy it" to your screwing seniors.

JD with no benefit to himself has immensely helped many an agent. He shares a ton of valuable information. He always points out that what he does works for him but is not the only way. You can't come close to his honesty and integrity.

Yea, you don't force anyway to but your overpriced crap. You could be following an elderly women down the street as she goes to pay her mortgage. She drops an envelope stuffed with cash for her mortgage. You pick it up and think, well I didn't force her to drop it so I will keep it, finders keepers. Your distorted ethic's would justify keeping the money just like your distorted ethic's justifies violating a seniors trust that you will do them right.

Give it up and go away already.

I'm surprised Greg the senior life guy hasn't added any more trophies to that trophy case...I'd figure that he would be able to collect a few more bowling trophies over the past few months

LOL......You EFES guys stick together like a gang. Your posts sound so hateful and spiteful. LOL............

LOL, When I sell final expense, I dont mention my company name, or rating...I say I am a field underwriter, for the State Sponsored insurance plan...sound familiar???

You Senior Life guys are like a pack of wolves...LOL

Back