Senior Life Insurance Company

Show me one post where I've recruited anyone ricky . . . As salty as you are, I'm surprised you are hydrated enough for your fingers to type . . .

I guess that signature of yours isn't recruiting. That's a good start.

9 months at best and you'll wind up selling your pinto again.

Rick

Two things.

How could your recruits have a team if they are green as a pea?

They are not required to build a team, but they can if they wish and we'll get them trained too!

Unless you are meaning that it varies with different companies. I guess that answers my own question.

WL renewals vary by carrier and some agents start at a lower % and are incentivized to strive to hit higher . . .

I guess that signature of yours isn't recruiting. That's a good start.

Oh ricky. It's not like you aren't pimping Frank's training in your signature - so, is the pot calling the kettle black?

Bahahahahaha - you so silly . . .

Last edited:
They are required to build a team, but they can if they wish and we'll get them trained too!

WL renewals vary by carrier and some agents start at a lower % and are incentivized to strive to hit higher . . .

Oh ricky. It's not like you aren't pimping Frank's training in your signature - so, is the pot calling the kettle black?

Bahahahahaha - you so silly . . .

Bahahahahaha - you're such an ***.

I never said I wasn't selling (recruiting). You did. One of us is honest and one of us is not. Guess who.

Oh Tommy. You're such a piece of "work."

Rick

Bahahahahaha - you're such an ***.

I never said I wasn't selling (recruiting). You did. One of us is honest and one of us is not. Guess who.

Bahahahahaha ricky - I haven't been dishonest once - please show me . . .

Keep on "generating business" with your sig ricky . . .

I hope it hurts when you fall off your high horse pal . . .

Bahahahahaha ricky - I haven't been dishonest once - please show me . . .

Keep on "generating business" with your sig ricky . . .

I hope it hurts when you fall off your high horse pal . . .

I guess with your 75 IQ you don't understand the definition of recruiting.

This is recruiting:

Earn $1000 a week - part time! Sell Insurance!

Free Training! Free Leads! Quick Pay & Residual Income! Earn Bonuses & Trips!

Call Tom @ I screw you.

You failed once because you don't do what's necessary to be a success. And you'll fail again.

Since I know you have to respond or you're head will explode you can have the last word. Don't forget to wear your helmet when you leave the house.

I'll call you Timmy from now on. You do remind me of the South Park character.

Rick

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I have been dishonest since that is what you insinuate . . .

How much does Frank's widow make each time you sell a key to unlock Frank's training program? I'm sure you give her a cut since that would be the "honest" thing to do . . .

No problem Newby. I've even posted personal earning levels - 45% to 65% and up to 85% if you have a Team that produces. I just don't post Renewal %'s because they vary so much. But - each Agent knows their earning schedule, including Renewals, before the decide to join or not . . .

I answered all the questions except Renewals since they vary so much. But - all numbers are discussed during the Agent Opportunity Presentations - Live and Online . . .

First off...I specifically said/asked...your main/top carrier...what is the renewal.. Everyone who represents many carriers always has their main one and main commission level. So you easily could say what the renewal % is. But again...it's zero. If I were you and that isn't true...I would immediately debunk my comment by answering the question.

As far as this "carrot" you keep tossing out of "come to my opportunity meeting"...been there...done that. Cattle Call Rah Rah meetings are like a new agent saying "hey...what if I don't buy leads and instead hold seminars at old folks homes?"

Like they're the only ones who has ever thought of that. That doesn't work either.

Its just so sad how ignorant you are.

First off...I specifically said/asked...your main/top carrier...what is the renewal.. Everyone who represents many carriers always has their main one and main commission level. So you easily could say what the renewal % is. But again...it's zero. If I were you and that isn't true...I would immediately debunk my comment by answering the question.

I don't need to "debunk" your comment. I said, several times, I'm not posting the Renewal % online . . . I promise it is not zero. That must really bug you - bahahahaha . . .

As far as this "carrot" you keep tossing out of "come to my opportunity meeting"...been there...done that.

I haven't "kept" tossing anything. I mentioned that the Renewal % and all other details are discussed within the Agent Opportunity Presentation . . . If wanting to know the Renewal % that bad - attend. It's not Rocket Science digger . . .

You guys get butt hurt over the simplistic things . . . :D

I don't need to "debunk" your comment. I said, several times, I'm not posting the Renewal % online . . . I promise it is not zero. That must really bug you - bahahahaha . . .

I haven't "kept" tossing anything. I mentioned that the Renewal % and all other details are discussed within the Agent Opportunity Presentation . . . If wanting to know the Renewal % that bad - attend. It's not Rocket Science digger . . .

You guys get butt hurt over the simplistic things . . . :D

Did you just try to recruit DIG? I thought you wanted agents with little..make that no experience.:)

Back