Senior Life Insurance Company

Does anyone have experence with Senior Life Insurance Company of Thomasville Ga?

CPS

A spin off of Lincoln Heritage. Very pricey just like LH is too. The only thing they really have is their Super Preferred product, which is a good price, but very few agents will write that because they cut the commissions so much on it. Might be an okay place to start if you want to be captive, but I certainly wouldn't plan on it long term. Too many other companies to choose from that will allow you to do better by your clients.

Call the vise president Robert shiver, ask him if you sell 40k in 6 months (example) not sell for two months. Will you get terminated? Answer is yes, all remaining pass through commissions is forfeited as well as all residuals. You will be placed on Vector for your advance balance. Since you forfeit all future commissions, your advanced balance will never be paid off. You will be vectored. I’m living proof, call me stupid. You can call me too so we can place a class action lawsuit. 9097336374

Call the vise president Robert shiver, ask him if you sell 40k in 6 months (example) not sell for two months. Will you get terminated? Answer is yes, all remaining pass through commissions is forfeited as well as all residuals. You will be placed on Vector for your advance balance. Since you forfeit all future commissions, your advanced balance will never be paid off. You will be vectored. I’m living proof, call me stupid. You can call me too so we can place a class action lawsuit. 9097336374

WOW! I just seen an online job posting by them. Did you do field or telesales?

Latest posts

Back