Senior Market Sales

billyg

Guru
100+ Post Club
Now that AEP is over we've had a chance to reflect on the past year's successes and challenges. One thing that stands out as a "success" for us is Senior Market Sales.

When I started in the business a few years ago I contracted with a number of FMOs to spread the risk. This last year we have given the majority of our new contracts to SMS and they have come through for us. Even on a particular contract where we had to assign commissions (which I'm firmly opposed to doing if there's any way around it) they have handled everything in a professional manner. They answer the phone when I call, and if I need to leave a message for a particular individual, I get a call back. With regards to their contracts, we negotiate them on the phone and then they send the paperwork. Each time they have done what they said they would do.

While this may not sound like a big deal, I have learned that in this industry it is. So I thought I'd give a shout out for a company that is treating us well.

:)

How many free leads did you get for the christmas plug

None. I generat my own leads and no longer rely on any company to provide leads for me. I meant to post in the Senior Insurance forum but it wound up here by mistake.

I just thought that instead of bashing all the companies or people that screwed up this last year (and there were plenty) I would post a positive comment.

None. I generat my own leads and no longer rely on any company to provide leads for me. I meant to post in the Senior Insurance forum but it wound up here by mistake.

I just thought that instead of bashing all the companies or people that screwed up this last year (and there were plenty) I would post a positive comment.

Can always use more positive comments around here.

Back