Senior Sales Stats , Captive Vs Indy

Mrpants

1:Does anyone know the % 0f MA's vs Supp plans sold in Georgia or in general?

2:Does anyone have a basic estimate ( I know it will vary) as to what the commission anyone gives up working captive vs Indy on the above and FE?

Thanks

Last edited:
1:Does anyone know the % 0f MA's vs Supp plans sold in Georgia or in general?

2:Does anyone have a basic estimate ( I know it will vary) as to what the commission anyone gives up working captive vs Indy on the above and FE?

Thanks

Captive can go way low. 50% is not unheard of and I've spoke with a few agents on 30%. About the highest with a true captive is going to be around 100%. Most commonly will be in the 70-80% range.

Our agency would be an example of independent levels. All agents will start at 115% with most companies and a couple at 110% and 120%.

Guaranteed issue products will be in the 60-70% range.

Captive can go way low. 50% is not unheard of and I've spoke with a few agents on 30%. About the highest with a true captive is going to be around 100%. Most commonly will be in the 70-80% range.

Our agency would be an example of independent levels. All agents will start at 115% with most companies and a couple at 110% and 120%.

Guaranteed issue products will be in the 60-70% range.

Newby,

Im getting a flat $300 commish with UHC, 15% with Cigna (Loyal American in Calif- which I dont use) & 20% with IAC. If you're paying 110-120% on your supplement commish, I'll move ALL my contracts to you TODAY....I dont care what Ben or Gooner say, lol!!!

Newby,

Im getting a flat $300 commish with UHC, 15% with Cigna (Loyal American in Calif- which I dont use) & 20% with IAC. If you're paying 110-120% on your supplement commish, I'll move ALL my contracts to you TODAY....I dont care what Ben or Gooner say, lol!!!

115% on Med Supp renewals would tempt me to get back into the field.... :yes:

Newby, Im getting a flat $300 commish with UHC, 15% with Cigna (Loyal American in Calif- which I dont use) & 20% with IAC. If you're paying 110-120% on your supplement commish, I'll move ALL my contracts to you TODAY....I dont care what Ben or Gooner say, lol!!!

His last line said FE.

Med Sups for indies is usually 21-23% in most states but varies by carrier and state.

Captives could be anything but I've seen 15% recently (Bankers) and seen a 20% but no renewals multi-brand captive agency.

His last line said FE.

Med Sups for indies is usually 21-23% in most states but varies by carrier and state.

Captives could be anything but I've seen 15% recently (Bankers) and seen a 20% but no renewals multi-brand captive agency.

Nah son....u said 110-120%....I want that!! :D:swoon::goofy:

Latest posts

Back