Sentinel Life.........

case1

Expert
GA
Can someone explain why Sentinel Life still needs a signed replacement form, just because the client may have existing life insurance, and NOT replacing. Good grief. I usually don't write them but they were a good fit.

Can someone explain why Sentinel Life still needs a signed replacement form, just because the client may have existing life insurance, and NOT replacing. Good grief. I usually don't write them but they were a good fit.

If Sentinel Security, they probably don't know if you ask them.

NAIC states require a signed replacement form if they have current life insurance. Even if not replacing.

I've seen a few Fe co's in Naic states that don't require it. All fully underwritten co's do.

Those companies probably don't know any better. I just use the form. Write "no replacement involved" and have them sign it.

Usually make a joke about Ky requiring to sign that you aren't doing something. If I don't make a big deal of it then the applicant doesn't either.

Back