SEO Experts - Fix It Guys

Rick, my site dropped for my main keyword as well. I hired a new consultant today to try to get me back on Page 1 for search term "long term care insurance." If he succeeds, I will give you his name. He seems confident that he can get my site back to where it was last year.

and how much did he charge you

Jack, any idea why your current site lost favor with the search engines? When did you notice the fall off?

Site still on page 1 for some search terms, but it started to drop last September/October for main term "long term care insurance." My guess is my site was over-optimized for search term "long term care insurance." I stay out of the SEO realm of things. I left that up to my SEO guy. I guess what I learned is that Google does not owe me a living.

Last edited:
This site was LOVED by google a year ago. A well meaning friend used techniques that apparently used to work but caused my site to effectively be destroyed.

Google now hates the site and it appears little can be done to fix this.

you might want to recheck....my life site has been off the map for texas life insurance....came back this morning along with others key words...

Last edited:
Back